PDA

View Full Version : Neuspeed p-flo intake good or bad?

hksuperSi
02-11-2004, 08:46 PM
i'm thinking about getting neuspeed intake cause i heard good gains and it uses stock piping so i'll only have to remove the box. is this a good intake or do know something similar and better. thanks

Peking
02-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by hksuperSi
i'm thinking about getting neuspeed intake cause i heard good gains and it uses stock piping so i'll only have to remove the box. is this a good intake or do know something similar and better. thanks

It's kinda pricey considering.

http://www.neuspeed.com/data/images/65.20.63.jpg

Might as well get the AEM V2 or a cold air intake. People are not all gonna agree on this, but go with what you like. Performance is quite debatable. So compared to other SRI, it might perform just the same. So why pay so much more IMO.

Actually on the price, Nopi has it- NEUSPEED P-Flow Adapter Style Intake Kit - Si - With Stainless Steel Cold Air Box $167.37

AEM short ram like $173.00

Showstoppers will most likely have better prices including shipping.

KeNnYtAkEr
02-12-2004, 10:01 AM
I heard mostly positive reviews on it so should be good. But if u want hte best u have to get the AEM V2. good luck:D

!@#$%
02-12-2004, 04:40 PM
if u want the best sound, get the v2.

if you want every bit of hp, get the injen cai.

dofu
02-12-2004, 04:58 PM
so the neuspeed is jus a "cold air box"??? i think those things are ghetto as hell... how is a box suppose to get cold air for your intake? the air in the engine compartment is still hot, so what if it is deflecting heat from the hot components itself??? the air you're getting is still hot and it definately wont compare with a true cold air intake. about $20-30 more at most places... you might be able to find cheaper if you look

DavidT
02-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Neuspeed P-Flo has a neat ideal with the whole air filter cover thing, but I do not like the breather element. That makes it hard for air to vent out the valve cover, leading to quicker oil/sludge buildup.