PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP with Belt Buckle Wiring

raiyo
02-12-2004, 02:45 PM
This might be alittle confusing, but I'll try to explain it the best I can.

Could someone tell me how the wires line up from the stock seat belt buckle to the floor harness? For example (pic below) the yellow plug has "red" then "black." With the grey plug, it has "blue /w red stripe, red /w blue stripe, and black." I would like to know how the wires line up on the floor harness side. For the grey plug's "blue /w red stripe" will connect to what color wire of the floor harness.

Thanks in advance guys.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjcyMjgzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

the JigGa mAn
02-12-2004, 05:54 PM
dont know what your talkin bout...but the link no work...just a lil heads up

raiyo
02-12-2004, 06:14 PM
give the link a try now. It might work. heheh, I know what I'm saying is confusing. I'm confused myself trying to put it in words.

Okay....seat belt buckle wires/harness comes from the belt buckle. Floor harness is where you connect the belt buckle wires. The belt buckle wires/harness has two plugs, yellow and grey. The yellow plug has "red" and "black" wires, two total. The grey plug, it has "blue /w red stripe, red /w blue stripe, and black" wires, 3 total. My question is, when you put the floor harness plug to the belt buckle harness which wire goes to which?

This is very confusing for me to put in words, so bare with my guys. I'm trying to fix my SRS light here. My floor harness plugs was cut (leaving on wires) when I couldn't remove the seats, heheh. I know, stupid me.

raiyo
02-12-2004, 06:26 PM
I found out this from an old post.

DriverSide: 5 wires down there. 2 dark green plug into the brown connector, and 3 (blue w/red stripe, black, and light green) plug into the yellow connector. I also need to know is which wire is the left, middle, and right, with the tabs on top.

I need to know what color wires go to which plug on the passengerside.

raiyo
02-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Hosting picture somewhere else, it's working now.

BUMP - Need help

the JigGa mAn
02-12-2004, 09:27 PM
on a plus note..pic works fine...i just dont know squat about wiring...but ill give ya a bump..someone help him out

raiyo
02-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by the JigGa mAn
on a plus note..pic works fine...i just dont know squat about wiring...but ill give ya a bump..someone help him out

it's easy, just look under the front seats and tell me what u see. =) besides water bottle, hair, dust, and stuff u dont want to tell me. =)

Mugen Power
02-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Maybe the other one is for the side airbags?

the JigGa mAn
02-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by raiyo
it's easy, just look under the front seats and tell me what u see. =) besides water bottle, hair, dust, and stuff u dont want to tell me. =)

i would if i could but the body shop isnt open...if you still need help on tuesday ill be happy to take a look

**my car has a SPOTless interior...its my first car so i baby the fuck outta it...so no hair,dust or other "items" :D **

raiyo
02-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Well... I finally reset my SRS light. If anyone got question/trouble about this, hit me up.