PDA

View Full Version : best place to order light bulbs

IIx 03 EP xII
02-12-2004, 08:58 PM
i need to know the best place to get some hyper white parking lights and turn signals. or has anybody seen those turn signals that are chrome, but when they light up they are amber? well... just please somebody direct me to a good site to get all sorts of these bulbs. please. thanks.

by the way, i just ordered my type r headlights, so i want some nice bulbs to go with them.:D

DeadMonkey
02-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Sylvania just came out with some of those under the Silverstar line. I've been thinking about putting some of those in myself.

SF-SI-02
02-17-2004, 06:49 PM
I love suvlights.com I bought a harness and some rediculous ralley lights there (90w/100w) and also some osram silverstar. I loved the silverstar they are really clrean and bright, I have not put in the ralley lights yet, waiting for the rrain to stop...

dofu
02-17-2004, 07:15 PM
i dont like silverstar headlight bulbs... lasted jus as long as those $25 nokya bright white ones, but werent as bright and cost more. but they do make those ugly silver bulbs

IIx 03 EP xII
02-17-2004, 07:59 PM
well i want to know of a website where i can order PIAA's for my car... ive been searching and i cant find a good website that has all the bulbs for our car. ANYBODY!!??

o0LuNatiK
02-17-2004, 10:11 PM
silverstars may look bright and white, but they are not worth it. The burn out really fast compared to other halogens. Had two pairs on my ep, and my brother went thru a pair for his. You'll be looking to replace it within 3-4 months of normal usage. Get the GE brilliant white at Walmart for 20bux. Promise that you can't tell the diff b/c those and silverstars!