PDA

View Full Version : ordering new hatch

ryanjennings
02-13-2004, 01:01 AM
Well i backed up into a mailbox the other day (didnt damage bumper just dented and scraped up the back of the hatch real bad" well my dad said they are ordering a whole new hach thing that opens up...

hes not telling me how long it will take but you think it would take over 20 days ?

jason
02-13-2004, 01:10 AM
Man u should tell your dad not to buy it from honda. You can probably get the carbonfiber hatch for cheaper than a stock one. Of course trying to sell that one to a dad is pretty tough. If you do though go get a job selling cars right away.

aRz
02-13-2004, 01:38 AM
Def. get the CF one unless your dad will trip! but good luck anyway man. sorry about ur car:tongue:

ULTRAMANIA
02-13-2004, 02:02 AM
that part is going to cost actually alot.. i had to replace mine too cause someone rear ended me.. i believe honda sales it retail for about $500-600.. it was like 587.00 or something like that, plus installation and paint.. you might be spending around a G for that..

i agree with getting the carbon fiber hatch.. its lighter, it will be cheaper cause its not OEM honda, and you won't have to paint it.. you should hit it up if you're feeling it...

Vertigo
02-13-2004, 05:36 AM
Go with the CF hatch! You can pick one up for around $450 from Showstoppers. Honda will rape you with there OEM parts.

the JigGa mAn
02-13-2004, 08:07 AM
yeah ask your pops if you can order a CF hatch instead, tell him it will save him ALOT of money