PDA

View Full Version : Aerodynamic Discussion!!!!!! What do you guys think?

Littledragon77
02-13-2004, 01:31 PM
How many of you out there will agree with me that some of these major aerodynamic companies such as veilside,bomex,etc.-need to make a kit or kits for our cars? I personally think that a company like veilside should be more open minded and make a kit for our car. Not limit their line to only the "supercars". Yes they did make a kit for the 92-95 civic and the 96-98 civic, but where are the kits for the new generation. I know I probably sound like Im whining, but really I think there needs to be more of a variety of kits for us out there for our car. As for BOMEX they already have a kit for the new generation 02-03 civic,but not civic si! Whats up with that? Maybe I just dont understand. What do you guys think?

Civicvtec1ps
02-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Because our car is new, simply put.
Just wait more.
I am sure bomex kit will be out anytime soon.

fsugatorbait
02-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Its called supply and demand. Our cars dont sell hence the aftermarket support is slow at best. Its gonna take time for the cars to gain in popularity as more and more are modded and recognized.

k20hatch
02-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Just give it some time, i bet a few companys are still in the works of makeing many body kits for the cars! Anytime with new cars you have to give it some time!

tcostello3
02-13-2004, 05:55 PM
uuummmm....must have urethane wiiddeeebody. I want BTCC series width with 16x8s and 255s...uuummmmm

Siman
02-14-2004, 11:04 PM
I wish mugen would of made a front bumper for our EP3's that looked exactly like their RSX front...you know the large mouth one! that would look just plane evil! I know Air Force one came out with a good looking front bumper but i dont think you can buy that one seperate.