PDA

View Full Version : BAD FEEDBACK! Joe Marallo aka PinkMilk

bmx269
02-13-2004, 06:02 PM
I would like to warn any user that may try and sell a product on this or any site to Joe Marallo aka PinkMilk.

I am selling my SiR cluster in the classifieds, and was contacted by Joe regarding the cluster. There were back and forth email messages regarding the cluster, and then it came to the point that we agreed on the sale. Joe then asked if I can order him the badges for the front and rear of the EP3 that say SiR, I did that, paid for them, and was preparing to ship, once I received the agreed friday payment via paypal. Joe then proceeded to question my honesty saying I was trying to rip him off, to this I asked him to contact me and to contact many of the users who know me here and on k-series.com. I listed Mugen_EP and most of the admin's here who know that I am a legit guy. To this I never received a call, and I am sure Tony did not get a PM or call.

Then from there tells me how a Canadian screwed him out of some money and how does he know I won't do the same. I then again referred to my reputation and people on the board that have delt with me, myeverlovinsi got the RSX-S ECU from me, Mugen_EP got the black JDM dipstick from me, I also have picked up the Type R cluster from here, paid in full and legit as always. You can ask anyone that I have dealt with an they will say good things.

After mentioning all of this he lowballs my price and says that because 92-99 SiR clusters on ebay are going from 75-150 I should give mine for that much.

This is not cool. I find that when you make an agreement to purchase something, then get that person to order parts for you, that are not returnable, they should stick to their word. Well this is not the case for Joe.

To the lowball I reply this:
"Listen, check around, the cluster is more than 150, I am sorry you don't think that. If I had known that this was going to be this much of a hassle from you I would have not ordered you then badges. I am making a comment on both K-Series and ephatch.com about this hassle. I am sorry it has come to this but when you agree on a price that I feel is reasonable, there is no reason for it to change. I am not desperate to sell the cluster, as I am not in that much need of money. The cluster was posted for sale thinking someone like yourself would be interested in doing exactly what I am gathering you are planning. If you have found my customer service unreasonable, let me know. Call me if you want to straighten this out. toll free 1-866------------ ext --- or my cel is 604--------."

He replies:
"if your being a baby tell me now so i can buy the stuff off ebay.. instead.."

Lesson learned. Let this be a warning to all others.

BTW I will post the badges for sale tomorrow with pictures.

downhil
02-13-2004, 06:04 PM
ill take the badges.

take paypal?

edit: guess i better ask how much you want first;) pm me.

bmx269
02-13-2004, 06:07 PM
I will be selling them for the EXACT same price I paid, plus shipping. Let me post tomorrow. I have to go pick them up from the dealer.

Peking
02-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up, PinkMilk :p

SiRman
02-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Thats lame!

Go to the trouble of ordering the badges for him and everything..

No respect.

I am buddies with Trent, and can vouch that he is a good guy, good on his word. I have seen the cluster in person and it is mint.

Too bad:(

!@#$%
02-13-2004, 06:49 PM
im going to laugh my ass off when that fag orders off of ebay and gets ripped off!

shimmy_yaz
02-13-2004, 07:35 PM
wow thats just sad. It seems like you went out of your way to help this guy out and all he does is screw you in the end. Can't wait to hear his reply

Peking
02-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
wow thats just sad. It seems like you went out of your way to help this guy out and all he does is screw you in the end. Can't wait to hear his reply

I bet he won't notice this thread without someone telling him.

shimmy_yaz
02-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Peking
I bet he won't notice this thread without someone telling him.

HAHA that would be really sad if he didn't

oogy-boogy
02-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Damn Trent...

You went out of your way and the guy pulls that crap...That's just messed.

SoCaLep3
02-13-2004, 09:27 PM
just ban him that guys annoying

DavidT
02-13-2004, 09:31 PM
I hate fawk'n bastards who are like that. Some dumb idiot on Ebay just left me negative feedback after he DID NOT BUY my item he won!?! People like PinkMilk (Fag name) should just commit suicide for their stupidity. Go to a corner and hold your breath till you pass out fawkers!

raiyo
02-13-2004, 09:31 PM
I'm interested in the front SiR badge, heheh. how much in US dollars?

icegrill
02-13-2004, 09:37 PM
That sucks, I was always like wtf is pink milk:p

the JigGa mAn
02-13-2004, 10:50 PM
jerk off..sorry about the problems..not all americans are like that :D

Peking
02-15-2004, 11:05 AM
Here he is on clubrsx.com

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=137110