PDA

View Full Version : i need help

LiLxKeNnY
02-13-2004, 07:27 PM
i cant believe i jus went thru all of the suspension threadz, but now, i am really torn. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT. i wanted to get the rsx 19mm rear sway bar, but then i hear about the progress rear sway and tie combo.

Which one should i get??
and what does the tie bar do anything??

Peking
02-13-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by LiLxKeNnY
i cant believe i jus went thru all of the suspension threadz, but now, i am really torn. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT. i wanted to get the rsx 19mm rear sway bar, but then i hear about the progress rear sway and tie combo.

Which one should i get??
and what does the tie bar do anything??

Many of us have the Type-S bar (including myself), and cause the price is right. Yet I have seen both the Neuspeed and Progress bars. I am looking forward to upgrading to one of those. So I say save your dollars and get one of those. Most people feel the tie bar is mostly for bling, so if you got the cash. Do it :D

LiLxKeNnY
02-13-2004, 07:38 PM
so are you saying that i shood jus save money and buy the neuspeed one??? i really wanted to get that one to. How thick is that one?? and does it come with the tie rod??

Civicvtec1ps
02-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by LiLxKeNnY
so are you saying that i shood jus save money and buy the neuspeed one??? i really wanted to get that one to. How thick is that one?? and does it come with the tie rod??
Neuspeed and Progress's sway bar is 22mm in diameter.
Comes with low tie bar.

Peking
02-13-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
Neuspeed and Progress's sway bar is 22mm in diameter.
Comes with low tie bar.

Yeah, I would say save the cash. And go for this, the Neuspeed is very good looking. YssSI (Scott) has it, I love looking at it when he is rolling in front of me (when I was driving). Maybe I should have been watching the road, lol.