PDA

View Full Version : so here's my story....

ToingToing
02-14-2004, 11:25 PM
hey people! well first off, im new here but yeah, i've been checkin out this forum since i got my ep3 back in august. and it is a little nice ep community..hehe..

i used to drive a 02 base rsx (5speed) but sad to say that i totaled it last june '03. and i was 1 of the 1st 5 to drive a rsx around my area and its the only red one too. but now, theres like 30 of them runnin around. damn i miss that car. i was gonna get a 01 type r with only 65 miles in it. yup 65 miles. but they wanted 24g's for that. so here is plan b, to get a hatchback. so here comes the final choice, to get a si. black of course coz i like black/red color combination.

my si was about 3 months old (with just injen cai) when my friend who drives a 4door gsr (lowered and got his mid-pipe done) got me kinda hooked into racing now but i dont race much. we met this dude, he drove all the way to oxnard from cerritos, he drives a all black dropped integ with b20vtec. damn that car was fast. he's cool and i got to drive his car too. well, this guy from cerritos, his name is geriwin, (i unno if u cerritos ep'ers know him, if u do, tell em randy said wassup.) . he test drove my si and he said he would race it for me. so i was like, ok then. geriwin asked some dude who drives a 99 eclipse gs with some couple of bolt-ons, i think, to race with my si. i could not believe that the eclipse dude was makin fun of my si, so my friend kinda got mad, he was like, so wat, r u gonna race me or not. the eclipse agreed to race. 3 runs, my friend who was drivin my si killed the eclipse by like 3-4 cars. next victim, another eclipse, 3 runs, my friend with my si killed him by like 3-4 cars. next victim, a crx with b16 stock, i think, crx dude got killed by 3-4 cars again. my friend with 4door gsr came up next, 2 runs, my friend drivin my si killed the 4door gsr by 1-2 cars. last run, some old ford probe (turbo and n20). the probe guy let my friend have a car length advantage. si killed the probe by 1/2 car. {these races were about 3 months ago, and it happened in 1 nite, 1 area}

i guess the advantage of my si that nite was because my friend (geriwin) knows how to race. he said he'd been drag racing for i dont know how long now but he really knows how to drive. so my friend with 4door gsr's excuse was, "oh coz geriwin is a drag racer..blah blah..". so me and him went at it at the stop light when we were going home that early morning. we launched at the same time. he was behind me by a car from 1st to 3rd gear, but i mis-shifted to 4th gear so thats how he took me. and he's not a newbie driver too, he knows how to drive.

but anyway, my 4door gsr friend used to make fun of my car, but after he got beat by 1-2 car, he'd been showin respect for my car.. hehe.. and my car is still kinda stock with only the injen cai and i dropped it by progress springs.. and as far as my plans for my si goes, ummm, its simple - "project: JDMEP3"

well, ok, that was my story.. kinda long but hope u had fun reading it.. im out..peace..:mad:

ToingToing
02-14-2004, 11:27 PM
sorry for the :mad: face... :D , there u go..

JapanExpress
02-14-2004, 11:29 PM
thats, interesting....:confused:

oldschoolimport
02-14-2004, 11:42 PM
DAMN!!!! can somebody let me borrow the cliffs notes on his post:D

welcome anyway. ;)

JapanExpress
02-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Cliffs Notes: Si w/ intake owns all at the street races

oldschoolimport
02-15-2004, 12:12 AM
yeah, I have read that and even seen the movie. a little too far-fetched for my tastes though.:D

JapanExpress
02-15-2004, 12:15 AM
exactly => :confused:

also, street racing is NOT drag racing

"drive cars on roads, race cars on race tracks"

!@#$%
02-15-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by JapanExpress
Cliffs Notes: Si w/ intake owns all at the street races

not just any intake, injen cai! ;)

ep3hatchattack
02-15-2004, 02:11 AM
Fuck guys. let him enjoy his thread.... hes not braggin he is just proud, and most importantly, proud of his EP..... Dont hate, Appreciate....

oldschoolimport
02-15-2004, 02:55 AM
hey dave, I'm not hatin', just too lazy to read the entire post. I did say "welcome".