PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget to add your ride to the...

SBC31
07-02-2002, 11:24 AM
...Member's Ride gallery:

Click Here (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3)

We seem to have quite a few members now on ephatch, but there is only 16 members in the Members Ride section. I guess some of you don't want your ride featured on there, but it's kewl to see everyone's ride.

stingyboy
07-02-2002, 12:46 PM
can't speak for everyone, but without any mods on the car yet, there doesn't seem to be much point in posting pics.

next week -------> suspension upgrades.

then..... PICS!! yeah!! :)

punkdork
07-02-2002, 01:19 PM
My mods consist of 3 stickers, a big ass crack in my windshield and a hard wired radar detector. Not really worth posting pictures yet.

Anyone wanna buy me some wheels?

2k2civicSi
07-02-2002, 01:23 PM
my car is kinda hooked up but my pics arnt on the web they are on a disk so how do i post them

iR-VTEC2
07-02-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by punkdork
My mods consist of 3 stickers, a big ass crack in my windshield and a hard wired radar detector. Not really worth posting pictures yet.

Anyone wanna buy me some wheels?

I HAVE A CRACK IN MY WINDSHEILD TOO!!!

How'd yours happen. I was just driving and i watched the crack form on my windshield. I was like...yeaaah...ookkaaay..

punkdork
07-02-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by iR-VTEC2
I HAVE A CRACK IN MY WINDSHEILD TOO!!!

How'd yours happen. I was just driving and i watched the crack form on my windshield. I was like...yeaaah...ookkaaay..

Two words...

Fuct Truck

SBC31
07-03-2002, 06:15 AM
It's okay to post pics of your ride in stock gear, this way we can see it come to life as you add mods to the car.

Just a thought, oh and I love pictures.