PDA

View Full Version : Hondata S200: Eliminating the "Rocket Science" in Engine Management

audomatik
02-16-2004, 03:25 PM
I just picked up the March 2004 issue of Import Tuner. Page 84-88 has an article about Hondata's new Engine Management system. No re-flash, just a piggy-back style system. Does what the re-flash does and more. And the price... $245+ depending on model of Honda. Hmmm, sounds to me like a better alternative than being without my car for a few days. If anyone knows anything about this, feel free to post. Their were no specific model's mentioned but I'm assuming 88-00 Civic for sure and 94-01 Integra and probably the RSX too. I'm gonna go snooping on Hondata's website.

chunky
02-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by audomatik
I just picked up the March 2004 issue of Import Tuner. Page 84-88 has an article about Hondata's new Engine Management system. No re-flash, just a piggy-back style system. Does what the re-flash does and more. And the price... $245+ depending on model of Honda. Hmmm, sounds to me like a better alternative than being without my car for a few days. If anyone knows anything about this, feel free to post. Their were no specific model's mentioned but I'm assuming 88-00 Civic for sure and 94-01 Integra and probably the RSX too. I'm gonna go snooping on Hondata's website.

the s200 system doesn't work for the k20 ecus.

audomatik
02-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by chunky
the s200 system doesn't work for the k20 ecus.

go figure... why do i hate hondata so much but love it so much at the same time?

chunky
02-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by audomatik
go figure... why do i hate hondata so much but love it so much at the same time?

they're currently working on the k20pro, which is a standalone for the k20 ecu.