PDA

View Full Version : Problems after lowering???

JRSC_EP3
02-17-2004, 03:31 PM
I just have to ask this, has anyone had any problems after they lowered your EP? I have this springy grinding sound coming from the passenger side when I turn at slow speeds. I have Skunk2 coil-overs and according to Tony at Skunk2, there haven't been any complaints. Anyone else with this problem? Let me know if you did/do and how you had it fix.

I know a thread was posted with the same question before, but I can't find it and wasn't sure if there was a fix in that thread. Any help would be really appriciated!

Thanks!

Peking
02-17-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by JRSC_EP3
I just have to ask this, has anyone had any problems after they lowered your EP? I have this springy grinding sound coming from the passenger side when I turn at slow speeds. I have Skunk2 coil-overs and according to Tony at Skunk2, there haven't been any complaints. Anyone else with this problem? Let me know if you did/do and how you had it fix.
I know a thread was posted with the same question before, but I can't find it and wasn't sure if there was a fix in that thread. Any help would be really appriciated!
Thanks!

Your right, the thread was posted before. Actually there are many threads that have this subject in it. I wish that it would be easy to give you the info you need. Yet I think it would be best if you look through the pages, the threads you are looking for will stick out in the titles.

JRSC_EP3
02-18-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Peking
Your right, the thread was posted before. Actually there are many threads that have this subject in it. I wish that it would be easy to give you the info you need. Yet I think it would be best if you look through the pages, the threads you are looking for will stick out in the titles.

I'll try taking a look again, but I've been through the pages a few times now and can't seem to find it. Thanks though.