PDA

View Full Version : why

jdm03ep
02-17-2004, 08:13 PM
why did you decide to do suspension mods rather than engine work?

Civicvtec1ps
02-17-2004, 08:19 PM
We don't like rolling 4x4.

VividDreams
02-17-2004, 08:33 PM
i am a believer that the chassis/suspension should be "faster" than the engine.

IIx 03 EP xII
02-17-2004, 08:35 PM
i like to be able to drive around corners quickly... if your engine is 400 hp but your suspension sucks, then what good does it do around corners? if you were racing somebody and the road gets twisted, what will the outcome be?... i dont mean that i did it for the racing or anything, it just makes for a better and more fun driving experience i believe. flame me if im wrong about that.

dofu
02-17-2004, 08:57 PM
power is nothing if you cant control it...

chakra71
02-17-2004, 08:58 PM
because i bought a honda and not a mustang :D

Spazhead
02-18-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by chakra71
because i bought a honda and not a mustang :D

Hey i bought both!! :p

why did you decide to do suspension mods rather than engine work?

yes handling is more important than power,

"after you get the handling, then you get the power, then you get the women" :cool:

ULTRAMANIA
02-18-2004, 10:54 AM
also, i think in suspension work you get more bang for your buck.. you can feel your suspension has been upgraded with a little amount of money where engine mods take a lot more money to feel it.. a sway bar, new tires, coilovers etc you can really feel your mods working.. i'm not saying that you don't feel it with engine mods, but its goign to be fairly cheaper which you can really feel it working.

HARRY POTTER
02-18-2004, 03:10 PM
i did the suspension cuz the car looks fukkin dope slammed!!! :D :D :D actually, i did it for same reason everybody else is saying... car handling! plus i didnt know which way to go in regards to performance whether that be turbo, nitrous, etc. and it feels great having a car stay down on turns and move more precise with minimized roll than at stock height.