PDA

View Full Version : Apexi

1fastminivan
09-30-2002, 12:10 AM
Down at the Impor Expo show I got to see the Apexi Skyline...ooohhhhh gooodddddd it was the shiznit!!! Anyways. I talked to thier rep guy and he told me about the new VAFC controller. They have already tested it out on brand new bone stock 2002 Si and got 10whp. The N1 exhaust system will be out within the next month or less he said, no later then that. Also........THERE WILL BE A TURBO KIT FOR OUR 2002 SI'S. When he told me that I was like YAYYY!!!!! An Apexi Turbo kit......hell yeah!!!!:cool: I cant wait now. He told me they are coming out with lots of cool toys for our cars and to keep updated and check the website out frequently. I asked him about the turbo kit release and he said he really couldnt tell since they are still in development but will be made for sure. He said they are "playing" with the new Si alot trying to figure out what the new K series motor likes.hehe:D We will just have to wait and see.

Oh he was saying something about our Sis "Vtec" and how it needs more fuel when it kicks in and the new VAFC fixes that. But of course it has to be properly tuned. I cant wait for that turbo kit.

2fastcivic
09-30-2002, 12:15 AM
cool, thats definitely good to hear. cant wait til these stuff comes out. especially the vafc.

Pradamuimui
09-30-2002, 12:16 AM
Sounds freaking sweet...so is he talking about the most recent VAFC controller will work for our car...or is he talking about the new one that they are gonna release???

1fastminivan
09-30-2002, 12:23 AM
He said its a new one that is specifically for our K series motors. He said that will be out shortly.:D

Pradamuimui
09-30-2002, 12:26 AM
FREAKING SWEET.... CANT WAIT ANYMORE I MUST HAVE IT NOW!!!