PDA

View Full Version : totaled si and getting type-s rsx

jereds02si
02-18-2004, 05:04 PM
I totaled my 02 black si about a month ago and now in the process of buying a silver RSX-S. I thought I would share the great news. But I'll miss the Si. I'll take pics of the wreck and my new RSX-S once I get it.

02SilverSiHB
02-18-2004, 05:05 PM
damn, glad you're all right. Have fun with the type s...I'd stay all motor with it, if I were you :D

jereds02si
02-18-2004, 05:10 PM
I plan on all motor. I've enlisted in the army national guard and plan on pampering my rsx once I get back and have some green to spend. It's probably going to end up riced-out, but hey you only live young once.

But since it's silver I want to get cf hood and red Honda embs on it. And then buy the type-r wing for it. I'm not going crazy on the engine but I already have saved up enough dough to buy AEM cai.

Peking
02-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
damn, glad you're all right. Have fun with the type s...I'd stay all motor with it, if I were you :D

Same here, good choice for an upgrade :)

Originally posted by jereds02si
I plan on all motor. I've enlisted in the army national guard and plan on pampering my rsx once I get back and have some green to spend. It's probably going to end up riced-out, but hey you only live young once.

But since it's silver I want to get cf hood and red Honda embs on it. And then buy the type-r wing for it. I'm not going crazy on the engine but I already have saved up enough dough to buy AEM cai.

Wish you well on your enlistment. Nothing wrong with what you have planned.