PDA

View Full Version : ep FOR rsx type S

the JigGa mAn
02-19-2004, 03:02 PM
well guys i REALLY REALLY hate to say this but it looks like im gonna be saying BYE to my lovely ep..:( :( breaks my heart to have to sell it but after getting it back from the shop im just not happy with it...so im gonna be selling it and moving on to another car..im gonna try and keep it in the honda family my options as of right now are 2004 OR if i can find a BRAND NEW 2003 rsx type S in black...or another 2003 EP (which ive already found)...wish me luck...

p.s i wont be leaving this forum.. you guys are great and ill still be here alot no matter what car i drive...:D

Rey
02-19-2004, 05:56 PM
Hope everything goes well!!

k20whiteboi269
02-19-2004, 05:58 PM
good luck... keep us posted on what ride you decide on.

Zero Three Si
02-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Go with a 2003/2004 EP.

Vertigo
02-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Good luck! I know how you feel. Driving a car that has been wrecked is like dating a chick that's been raped.

redronin22
02-19-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Vertigo
Good luck! I know how you feel. Driving a car that has been wrecked is like dating a chick that's been raped.

well i had two accidents with my car so far. one time icurbed the hell outta it to avoid a drunk driver. the second time i rear ended some RAV 4 on the way to a meet. But each an every time i come back with more mods hehe. guess its like a child. if it falls down pick it up an buy it some ice cream to make it feel better. =-)
but i can totally understand if ur car was totally jacked up.

end rambling

civicSIracer
02-19-2004, 08:28 PM

thats fucked up and uncalled for.
someone should rape you

Tenacious G
02-19-2004, 08:55 PM

not cool, man, not cool

klubhedsi
02-19-2004, 09:33 PM
good luck man! Im glad u at least finally got it back!

the JigGa mAn
02-20-2004, 12:11 AM
i can get a 04 for 22,270 plus tax and fees is that a good deal? im gonna try to get it for 22,500 out the door

RMC22
02-20-2004, 01:08 AM
considering that thats almost 8 grand more than i paid for my si... i dont know. better than the 24gs people were paying 2 years ago.

Graywolf
02-20-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
not cool, man, not cool

True its not cool, but its totally true.

oogy-boogy
02-20-2004, 07:46 AM
Best of luck on the new ride....EP! - EP! - EP! :D

the JigGa mAn
02-20-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Best of luck on the new ride....EP! - EP! - EP! :D

thats what my mom is saying

fsugatorbait
02-20-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by the JigGa mAn
thats what my mom is saying

mums know best. :)

cbecker333
02-20-2004, 09:24 AM

This is the first time I've visited the site in months, the first and only thread I've clicked today, and this is the last thread I will ever read and the last post I will ever make on this forum (unless they fix my f'ing tranny.) Anyway, I just wanted to let Vertigo know that his statement is a PERFECT example of why I don't mess with this site any more. Show some fucking respect. People get raped, not by their choice, and in your metaphor you are faulting them for that?

Ephatch, where is the compassion? where is the sensibilty that I used to find here? Rape jokes? RAPE JOKES? Sorry, its just the car on the banner led me to believe I'd find something other than rape jokes.

Later.

Tenacious G
02-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Graywolf
True its not cool, but its totally true.

i can't believe that you and Vertigo would think that driving around a car that's been in an accident is in any way shape or form equivalent to the mental and physical anguish a girl goes through after a rape and how that would affect dating her.

i have in fact dated a girl who was raped. it's not a situation you can compare to anything, especially something as secondary in life as a car. it's not something to make light of.

thank you for showing your true colors. i feel sorry for any girl who would choose to date either one of you and your out-of-whack priorities.

STP03BlueSI
02-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Well...i guess have fun with the Type S...u traitor.http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/tamparacing/smiles/doublebird.gifhttp://www.tamparacing.com/forums/tamparacing/smiles/laugh.gif :D

jfw...ep ep ep ep ep ep:D

!@#$%
02-20-2004, 02:41 PM
personally, i'd get the type s, as long as payments arent that bad. good luck

the JigGa mAn
02-20-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by !@#$%
personally, i'd get the type s, as long as payments arent that bad. good luck

thats what im worried about is my payments, b/c right now acura has 3.9% for 60 months and i think thats a lil too high...im lookin for 1.9% (again) or 0.9% for 60 months..that way i dont get fucked over on the payments

**plz lets not turn this into an argument into the whole raped girl comment**

!@#$%
02-20-2004, 04:25 PM
thats what im worried about is my payments, b/c right now acura has 3.9% for 60 months and i think thats a lil too high...im lookin for 1.9% (again) or 0.9% for 60 months..that way i dont get fucked over on the payments

**plz lets not turn this into an argument into the whole raped girl comment**

im at 3.9% on the ep. It's better than the 10% I had on my last civic.

Graywolf
02-20-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
i have in fact dated a girl who was raped.

I'm about to start driving an EP thats been wrecked...
She'll never be the same, and she sure as hell won't be freaky and/or fun for me for quite some time.

I feel your pain brother.

savesteve
02-20-2004, 07:29 PM
well guys i REALLY REALLY hate to say this but it looks like im gonna be saying BYE to my lovely ep..:( :( breaks my heart to have to sell it but after getting it back from the shop im just not happy with it...so im gonna be selling it and moving on to another car..im gonna try and keep it in the honda family my options as of right now are 2004 OR if i can find a BRAND NEW 2003 rsx type S in black...or another 2003 EP (which ive already found)...wish me luck...

p.s i wont be leaving this forum.. you guys are great and ill still be here alot no matter what car i drive...:D

You could always get a Neon :).
(Don't worrie if they can still read it off the back fast enough when you pull on them they'll know it's an SRT-4)

danoonez
02-20-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Graywolf
I'm about to start driving an EP thats been wrecked...
She'll never be the same, and she sure as hell won't be freaky and/or fun for me for quite some time.

I feel your pain brother.

You people are fucking horrible. Comparing a wrecked car to a rape victim is unfuckingbelievable.

oogy-boogy
02-20-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by fsugatorbait
mums know best. :)

Exactly :D

the JigGa mAn
02-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by savesteve
You could always get a Neon :).
(Don't worrie if they can still read it off the back fast enough when you pull on them they'll know it's an SRT-4)

no neon for me the only dodge i would consider buying is a Dodge Ram SRT-10...but i cant afford that