PDA

View Full Version : What our EP really is.....

BlairSpeed
02-20-2004, 02:46 PM
Leaving my house on the way back to work today, I got a bit high and started thinking about how much I love cars. And I started thinking about my Si and how much I like it and how bad I want to mod every peice out for something more effecient.:D And I started thinking about our engines and how great they are and how Honda prides itself on its engines more then anything else. (which i guess is true for most auto manufacturers) My point is: that our little Honda is like a race car at heart, but in order to make it pass emission laws and appeal to a larger market, etc. its "softened up." Capable of 8000rpms, over 100hp/ltr., and lasting over 100k miles.

I just thought that was pretty cool. But i was and am still high:cool: so yea.

VividDreams
02-20-2004, 02:53 PM
this is true, but its too bad you had to get high to realize that. take the money you spend gettin high and put it into your car. dont waste yourself like that:rolleyes:

bigcase
02-20-2004, 02:55 PM
i know what you mean B Killa. i get loaded out sometimes and think, man, why would anyone want something other than a honda. they are just perfect vehicles. they have their little flaws, but for the most part, what vehicle would you invest in and feel comfortable with that investment. ive owned three hondas so far and loved every one. i mourned the loss of the first two and still have dreams about them. i go out to the parking garage and take smoke breaks just so i can be with my car. i love looking at it all the time. i love cleaning it, i love modding it. i love the looks i get when i drive it. I LOVE MY HONDA!!!!

BlairSpeed
02-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by VividDreams
this is true, but its too bad you had to get high to realize that. take the money you spend gettin high and put it into your car. dont waste yourself like that:rolleyes:

Just for the record, im not a druggie , i just take herbal remedies every once in awhile. ;)

And yea, im so glad I didnt buy something GM or something used. :eek:

bigcase
02-20-2004, 03:10 PM
i kinda hate it when people try to tell you to stay away from drugs. im freakin thirty years old, college degree, successful, great job, beautiful girlfriend, etc, etc, etc. if i want to get lifted every damn day, by god, im gonna do it. hell, i can afford it. just like Master P said, "i like to smoke weed, but it aint a bad habit". get off me haters. oh yeah, i love my honda.

VividDreams
02-20-2004, 03:18 PM
well, if your life is so good, why do you need it? try a natural high, theyre just as good, and they're free

bigcase
02-20-2004, 03:20 PM
dude, youre ruining this thread, and youre not may dad.

BlairSpeed
02-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Dave Chapelle rules! :p

and if you think about it, weed is natural...

bigcase
02-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Blairspeed, i fuckin love dave chappelle. did you see the charlie murphy true hollywood story about rick james. did you see the one about prince. that is the funniest shit i have ever seen. i think charlie murphy should have his own show. and they should do nothing but reenactments. i love it.

where you at Vivid dreams?

BlairSpeed
02-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by bigcase
[B]Blairspeed, i fuckin love dave chappelle. did you see the charlie murphy true hollywood story about rick james. did you see the one about prince. that is the funniest shit i have ever seen. i think charlie murphy should have his own show. and they should do nothing but reenactments. i love it.

Yea, i just changed my avatar message! :D

bigcase
02-20-2004, 03:35 PM
haaaaa, i did too!!!!! you remember when he hit charlie in the forehead with that ring, and he goes, "Cold blooded". ahhhahaaaaaaaaaaa, chappelle is a genius.

VividDreams
02-20-2004, 03:43 PM
look, im not trying to be a prick, i just dont understand it. i guess i never will. toke up man, just dont do it around me

bigcase
02-20-2004, 03:52 PM
and dont worry, i wont toke up around you, cuz you didnt put in on this!!!! just kidding.

i cant resist and i know im probably taking this thread somewhere it shouldnt be, but here goes...

it would be one thing if i was trying to get you to start smoking, in essence trying to impress my views upon you. but im not. so why do you feel its your place to tell someone else what they should or shouldnt do. im not mad, i just dont get it. im not going to argue for or against drugs, im not. im just wondering why a person, in this free thinking age, would try to harsh on someone for doing something that is none of their business. and for no reason other than to make themselves feel better. hell, maybe you should toke up, it might loosen you up.

live on and live free Viv. i still love you.

BlairSpeed
02-20-2004, 03:54 PM
Yikes, this thread turned out much differently then i thought. It was supposed to be about Hondas :(

bigcase
02-20-2004, 03:59 PM
i know blair, but man, i just cant let him get away with that. its not fair. lets take it back to hondas. dude, i sit on the fifth floor of my office building and from my office window i can see MoPac Expressway. i just saw an S2K, yellow, with a carbon hood, black wheels and what looked like a bomex kit. wow, i just watched it go down the highway, all top down. and im stuck in here arguing with a 21 year old who has a decade less life experience than me, see there i go again.

Dunrick
02-20-2004, 03:59 PM
well, if your life is so good, why do you need it? try a natural high, theyre just as good, and they're free

word. you said it. Drugs in general are for pikers. druggies are just mislead youth.

I'll put on my flame suit cause I am strongly against drugs.

bigcase
02-20-2004, 04:03 PM
i dont blame you for being against drugs. thats cool, and totally your perogative, i just dont think that its fair for some kid to tell me what i should do with my life. im a grown ass man and i make my own decisions.

and i still love hondas. im really sorry for all this Blairspeed.

VividDreams
02-20-2004, 04:08 PM
ok, 1, i can apreciate where you are coming from case, and what you said is pretty true, but what i said was just a natural reaction for me. i dont need it, i never will, you have your opinion, i have mine. im going to let it be at that. Dunnrick, i appreciate your support.

back to hondas, i saw my first 04 S2 on the way home from work yesterday, i wanted to follow it, but couldnt. it was yellow also. ya know how cool it would be if they took the ep and put in the S2's exact drivetrain? you know, F22, 6 speed, rear drive...

to only dream

bigcase
02-20-2004, 04:16 PM
im glad we could squash this argument, cuz none of us are gonna change our views. i have the utmost respect for you guys.

i saw my first 04 S2k a while back at the dealership. it was black, man, it was fine. i like the new wheels and everything. its just such a nice car. i cant even imagine what it would be like to drive our cars with rear wheel drive. i would be in trouble fast.

you know what i am wondering, is when they are going to be bringing back the prelude. DONT ANSWER THAT!! cuz it will open a whole new can of worms. (its fun to think about though)

VividDreams
02-20-2004, 04:24 PM
i cant even imagine what it would be like to drive our cars with rear wheel drive. i would be in trouble fast.

i hear ya!

Peking
02-20-2004, 05:47 PM
and dont worry, i wont toke up around you, cuz you didnt put in on this!!!! just kidding.

LMAO.... Sorry that was funny as hell :D

Soon2beEP3
02-20-2004, 06:34 PM
Drugs are bad, MMMMMMkay. Sorry to hijack, but drugs can ruin your life if you let them. Especially if you are like 18 and younger. At this time you are trying to find out who you are and drugs will only confuse you and make life hard. I personally have experimented with various other drugs, besides herb. Do I regret it, no. Those experiences among others made me who I am today. But I could never do it again and would not suggest anyone else to either. I've been smoking for 5 years and I'm going to quit soon for health reasons only. If your young, stay drug free, at least til you get a little older. And please stay away from hard drugs.

Man, when Dave Chappelle was acting like prince, that was the funniest shit I have ever seen. Have some grapes.......bitches.

I have only seen one 04' S2000 on the road. I know they have like 10lbs more torque, and the compression ratio has been raised slightly, but has the redline lowered?

Dunrick
02-20-2004, 06:43 PM
redline is 8k now, yes, lowered from 9k

pretty weak if you ask me.

seeing as the itr has a 8.4k redline.....

VividDreams
02-21-2004, 06:32 AM
not that it matters but i think its 8200 for the F22

trk
02-21-2004, 07:33 AM
look, im not trying to be a prick, i just dont understand it. i guess i never will. toke up man, just dont do it around me

Like you said: Bitch about it, just not around me.

GO start an anti-week smoking thread. Its a fucking organic plant, get over it.

Peking
02-21-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by trk
Like you said: Bitch about it, just not around me.

GO start an anti-week smoking thread. Its a fucking organic plant, get over it.

No need for this... they resolved this a whole page ago.

trk
02-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Peking
No need for this... they resolved this a whole page ago.

really... thats why 3 posts above mine there are still people bringing it up.... and what are you the "content" police?

Peking
02-21-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by trk
really... thats why 3 posts above mine there are still people bringing it up.... and what are you the "content" police?

Might have been brought up, but not in the same tone as your post. I am not the "content" police, just don't see why you would want to try to start a fire. Considering they let it die.

trk
02-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Peking
Might have been brought up, but not in the same tone as your post. I am not the "content" police, just don't see why you would want to try to start a fire. Considering they let it die.

Forget it.

Unsubscribed.

ViNRoCk8
02-21-2004, 08:16 AM
This should be named the "Pothead Thread"

Pass that baby...............:D