PDA

View Full Version : Poppin noise from rear on new 04

beechstreet
02-20-2004, 05:17 PM
I've got about 3500 miles on my stock 04 and when I make a sharp turn, there is a really loud thud/pop/banging noise coming from the driver side rear. This just recently started. I cant really locate the exact source of the sound, but it just sounds horrid. Anybody else experience this? Thanks for your time.

Peking
02-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by teambeechstreet
I've got about 3500 miles on my stock 04 and when I make a sharp turn, there is a really loud thud/pop/banging noise coming from the driver side rear. This just recently started. I cant really locate the exact source of the sound, but it just sounds horrid. Anybody else experience this? Thanks for your time.

You might be the only one right now, it is difficult to think of. Yet it is not uncommon for those at dealers to not take care of the cars as well as they should. Take her into the dealer, and you should bitch alittle. Maybe you can get some free oil changes.

DavidT
02-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Word. A car that new, don't even bother messing with it. Just take it back to the dealer to have them deal with it. Also...how fast were you turning? I know when I had my mudflaps on and I was lowered, when I turned fast the flaps would scrape the ground and it sounded horrible :D But that was the front....good luck.