PDA

View Full Version : VIP style...

mental
02-21-2004, 12:32 AM
hey guys its been along while since i have posted.. sorry.. anyway i got this crasy idea to finnaly do something about my financial status... i need to get rid of the ep quick fast and in a hurry before it gets repoed and that fucks up my credit... so what i tought about doing is buying some sort of cheap as 240 and set it up for drifting or get a large older model but still in good condition 4 door car and start a VIP style project... and for those who dont know VIP tuning is nothing new its just something alot of american-import tuners have never heard much as drifting was just a few years ago... VIP basically consist of BIIIIGGGG wheels, REALLY wide bodykits, and crasy ass stereo systems... and pretty much anything you can do to a car aestheticly that is completely over the top... things like HUGE exhuast tips and all kinds of lights and shit...

skooba
02-21-2004, 12:34 AM
i think you mean rice, not VIP

mental
02-21-2004, 12:50 AM
do you know anything about vip... i will get pics.. and no its not ricey... it looks really good actually...
http://www.geocities.com/ratm1560d/cimasisimaru.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ratm1560d/top.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ratm1560d/007.jpg

jdm03ep
02-21-2004, 01:11 AM
best looking x's i have evey seen :D j/k the pictures dont work

mental
02-21-2004, 01:23 AM
right click the x and select show picture if that dont work i just donw know what the hell to do... lol...

Brettnyt
02-21-2004, 01:27 AM
copy and paste the pic links into new windows... DAMN that looks pretty nice... clean, and different. VERY deep dish rims on those last 2 pics... You would be doing this to a 240 tho? Hmmm... I would have to see it... could be pretty nice... or if poorly done, pretty rice...

mental
02-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
copy and paste the pic links into new windows... DAMN that looks pretty nice... clean, and different. VERY deep dish rims on those last 2 pics... You would be doing this to a 240 tho? Hmmm... I would have to see it... could be pretty nice... or if poorly done, pretty rice...
no no no... i have 2 options... buy a 240 and set if up for drift and daily driving OR do the vip thing...

Brettnyt
02-21-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by mental
no no no... i have 2 options... buy a 240 and set if up for drift and daily driving OR do the vip thing...

(sigh of relief) woo, i thought you were gunna VIP a 240 :-O what would you do the VIP to?

Type X
02-21-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by mental
hey guys its been along while since i have posted.. sorry.. anyway i got this crasy idea to finnaly do something about my financial status... i need to get rid of the ep quick fast and in a hurry before it gets repoed and that fucks up my credit... so what i tought about doing is buying some sort of cheap as 240 and set it up for drifting or get a large older model but still in good condition 4 door car and start a VIP style project... and for those who dont know VIP tuning is nothing new its just something alot of american-import tuners have never heard much as drifting was just a few years ago... VIP basically consist of BIIIIGGGG wheels, REALLY wide bodykits, and crasy ass stereo systems... and pretty much anything you can do to a car aestheticly that is completely over the top... things like HUGE exhuast tips and all kinds of lights and shit...

thats a good way to fix your financial status

buy a car
put huge rims on it
put a huge body kit on it
put VIP stickers on it
and slide around corners!

civic hatch boi
02-21-2004, 11:35 AM
coudln't agree more with Type X. another kid into the whole initial D scene.. "imma get bad credit if i keep the EP" "so instead, imma sell it and buy an old car, waste tons of money on it, and drift around corners" how FUN!

ViNRoCk8
02-21-2004, 02:01 PM
hey if thats what you wanna do......do it or just pay the car on time and it will make your credit better.....make it work for you not against to you

IIx 03 EP xII
02-21-2004, 02:13 PM
so you cant afford to keep the EP? is that what you are saying? so you are going to buy a cheap old luxury sedan and poor thousands of dollars to 'VIP' it? doesnt sound like a good way to help your financial status, only a good way to spend more and more money you dont have... HMMM... CRAZY i say.

oh by the way, im selling my EP, and im going to get a mercedes SL500, and drop some deep-dish 20s on it (custom fabricated with a 5 inch lip)... a lorinser body kit or hamann (maybe BOTH cuz its VIP)... and put some lights on it... and i will be tight cuz it wont cost me anymore than my EP right?!

shimmy_yaz
02-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah this doesn't sound like a logocal way to get out of financial troubles.

Mugen Power
02-21-2004, 09:07 PM
If you think keeping an EP is expensive, try maintaining a drift car. :rolleyes:

DavidT
02-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Mugen Power
If you think keeping an EP is expensive, try maintaining a drift car. :rolleyes:

Word. My AE86 is turning to be a pile right now :D Rear diff ring gear chipped a tooth after a hard drift event run and it ate the LSD while it was at it. 8000 RPMs every drift event the old 4AGE doesn't like that much either, not to mention my poor tires on that thing. Drifting is not for the poor (or the dumb who does it on the street) ;) I'm poor, so I'm going to stop attending drift events and just drive my EP because it's not going to break...I hope... :D