PDA

View Full Version : cuts

jdm03ep
02-21-2004, 02:15 AM
anyone have an si on h&r springs cut? if so how does it ride and handle. i was thinking about cutting my springs for a better look but i dont want to bounce or have sloppy handles.

ATRIOT
02-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Please dont do that. Cut class, Cut lines... anything but your springs.

redronin22
02-21-2004, 07:37 AM
it looks retarded if u cut your springs. if you cant afford to mod your ride. dont do stupid stuff like that :mad:

IIx 03 EP xII
02-21-2004, 10:25 PM
for real dude, why would you buy aftermarket springs and then cut them? why not just buy some coilovers or something for about twice as much as the springs?! and then blow your stock shocks. if you want a ride that is lower than 2 inches, then you will be bouncin around after a while unless you get some koni's are something. i believe 2 inches is as low as an EP should go (this comes from an H&R owner... haha). but yeah... the 'car club' at my school usually cuts their springs... and they get made fun of at the local import meets every weekend. please dont disgrace the EP community by cutting your springs, especially AFTERMARKET springs!

RacingCivicSi02
02-22-2004, 12:58 AM
what are u thinking man. I have H&R it already so low. My 18" already look like it gonna rub. it look good. since it sits a couple of centimeter between the fender and the wheel. I wouldn't do it. H&R are already bouncy.