PDA

View Full Version : Camber Kit

Mickey
02-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Just installed H&R sport springs on my EP. I used the same shocks and struts. My rear camber now is at -1.7 . How soon do i have to install rear camber kit. Is it necessary???? Because the guy at the shop told me -1.7 is not that bad???? My fronts are OK. Do I have to put front and rear camber kit? Thank you

IIx 03 EP xII
02-21-2004, 03:23 PM
well from what i know... a rear camber kit would be helpful with tire wear, but you can wait a few weeks if you dont have the money. front and rear camber kits are like 130 right now in the vender group buy section i believe... or the regular vendor section, so its a good investment to save money on replacing tires. i think perfect camber is like -1 or something like that. im not a pro or anything, just a newb that can read forums. try a search cuz i started this same thread about my H&R's... so look around.

DeadMonkey
02-23-2004, 05:37 PM
I talked to a Honda tech on Friday, and found that the factory camber specs for the rear of our car is between 0.16 to 1.66 degrees. (0 degrees 55 minutes + or - 45 minutes) So it sounds like the guy at the shop may be correct when he says that you don't have a problem.

LHD_EP3
02-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Don't waste your money