PDA

View Full Version : local sponsorships?!

IIx 03 EP xII
02-21-2004, 10:30 PM
i really want a sound quality system in my EP, but i dont have that much money right now. do you think the local stereo shop would do a sponsorship or something like that? a discount or something? my car is in the shop right now getting the following put on:

16 inch rota slips-flat black- falken ziex 205/50/16 tires
H&R lowering springs- 2 inch drop all around
Koni Yellow adjustable struts- all around
D3/Fiber Images Lip Kit- carbon fiber OF COURSE
Progress Rear Sway/Tie bar combo

and it already has:

AEM V2 intake
Magnaflow stainless catback exhaust
5% limo tint all around
35% windshield tint (on windshield of course)

do you think this is impressive enough for a small sponsorship? i am the ONLY ep in town with any serious mods. the other three EPs in town are owned by older people, or one guy that has a blue EP w/ intake and 'custom' exhaust. i think that i would be able to get a small sponsorship simply because my car is original in panama city beach's import scene. any suggestions?

SuperRacerTypeR
02-22-2004, 02:21 AM
hey i think u could get some deal w/ ur ride, just try u never know, thats how i got my sponsorships too. good luck

WideBody EP3
02-22-2004, 05:11 AM
currently i am sponsored by

Autmotive Restylers of New England (interior)
Keinath Auto Body (Body work and paint)
Tims Car Electronics (car audio and video)
Toyo Tires (Not Local)
Katzkin (not Local)

and all of these places are local. Basiclly what I did was walk in and just act like a salesman(it's easy for me because I am). But as bad as it sounds, you need to sell your self to them, meaning how are you gonna make them money. Alot of buisness want to invest money into people that can get them as much buisness in the area. You best plan is if you do get sponsored is to make it a goal, whatever they give you or discount for you in product, make sure you get them enough buisness that they will keep investing in your car. When it comes down to it, it's all a numbers game the more you make for them the more you will get in product in return. My Email is blackvtec02@aol.com if you want i can help you right up a proposal letter to any local shops or if you want to go after some heavy hitters(corparate). I am going to a trade show in jersey today to see the new stuff for 2004 and prototypes for 2005. So i alos will keep everyone updated on what is coming out for the EP's

IIx 03 EP xII
02-22-2004, 11:50 AM
awesome widebody... thanks for the information, i might be e-mailing you sometime soon. i mean, i dont want anything too extravegant, just like one 10 an adequate amp, a flip out in-dash tv/dvd, and some nice speakers so i can turn it up loud and still be able to hear the words over the bass.

when will we get to see pics of your ride man? im dyin to see what that wideboy EP turns out like!!!!

WideBody EP3
02-22-2004, 09:09 PM
i'm trying my bes tto get some pics scanned but coming up with nothing, i just ordered my new computer and it will be in on threusday so maybe then.

IIx 03 EP xII
02-23-2004, 08:19 AM
hurry up man... you are the only one on this site that has that kit i believe... anybody else??!!

oogy-boogy
02-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I can't wait to see that monster in person Jay.....

:D