PDA

View Full Version : Im So Pissed

BlackSi613nin
02-22-2004, 03:34 PM
ok, ive been puttin my motor mounts in since 10 this morning, got the rear one done in 2 hours,,., the front i couldnt get out for the life of me, then i undid the subframe and got it out.. i was all happy, then i go to put the bushing in... the rear ones go in fine.. both halves.. now the front ones.... one half goes in, im soo close to being finished,, then i go to put the right half on... it doesnt fit.. why? because i have 2 left halves.. and its sunday an no one is open to do anyhting about it, IM SO FUCKING PISSED my car is in my garage, no front or rear mount, header hanging free from the down pipe, no bumper, and 3 feet in the air.. and i cant do anything but sit there and be pissed cuz the ES motor mounts were packaged wrong... what the fuck..

joHn

Black 02 SI
02-22-2004, 03:49 PM
check to make sure the ones are right in the rear. maybe you put the wrongs ones in. just an idea.

BlackSi613nin
02-22-2004, 03:54 PM
no, they are right because the ones in the rear are a completely different shape, if i put the 2 front next to each other, they are i dentical and should be mirrored

joHn

shimmy_yaz
02-22-2004, 04:38 PM
wow thats shitty man. I always try and look at everything before I start but alot of times you just don't realize it is wrong until it is too late.

oogy-boogy
02-22-2004, 04:42 PM
Damn....sorry to hear that...

I would've probably reacted the same way if that happened when I did mine...

Good luck....:(

BlackSi613nin
02-22-2004, 05:29 PM
i dont know what to do, i bought them from greg of Honda werx.. i know its not his fault at all, but now this isnt fair. my car is out of commision untill i get the right mount. and i have school tomarow morning.. and have to get used to bumming rides again.=(, and i missed out on 7 ours of time and a half work today.. (missed 80 bux) cuz i had no car... todays a bad day, i dont know what to do, i want somethin out of this, cuz its not fair that i have to go thru this.. but i cant blame greg cuz he didnt open the package, just sold it the way ES gave it to him.. gotta call them up tomarow and bitch at them to overnight me the part or something... =(

joHn

Civicvtec1ps
02-22-2004, 08:08 PM
This same exact shit happened to one of Clubrsx member many times.
Shitty day.

BlackSi613nin
02-22-2004, 08:22 PM
yeah but since my car is out of commission for a few days... im gettin hondata!!!! thanks honda/speedwerx!!! so i guesss there was something good out of it... mmmm cant wait, motor mounts and hondata,, what a surprise!!!

joHn

Black 02 SI
02-22-2004, 09:33 PM
ooo, you gonna love that. i just got hondata not to long ago. def fuuuun.

C1V1C
02-22-2004, 09:40 PM
What do MOTOR MOUNTS do ? add power ? I don't think so. Vibration related may be ?

please educate me...

civicracer1128
02-22-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by C1V1C
What do MOTOR MOUNTS do ? add power ? I don't think so. Vibration related may be ?

please educate me...

drop your clutch in the rain. the feeling you will feel.......is horrible to say the least. its kinda like cleaning up broken glass with your nutsack. anyway, thats wheel hop. its caused by the engine rocking back and forth upon accereation. motormounts eliminate this. from then on you can actually have fun with 1st and 2nd gear without the hop. in short......its puts more power to the ground.

C1V1C
02-22-2004, 10:29 PM
oo .. I got it ... Thanks !

BlackSi613nin
02-23-2004, 03:07 PM
AHHH IM PISSED AGAIN!!! i called Energy suspension, and they "do not have the ability to overnight parts", WHAT THE FUCK, he says ill get it late this week or early next week.. i dont want to reasemble everything and then have to take it apart again! this really sux,!! atleast im gonna have hondata by wednesday, just got back from post office =). stupid ES. atleast they are sendin me another one...

joHn

oogy-boogy
02-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Damn dude...

You can get a new set overnighted from Lightning Motorsports if you need them that bad...

Actually, come to think of it I have 3 of the 4 inserts in my garage if you need them (long story).

Hit me up pm style or aol.