PDA

View Full Version : MTV new series

Bicho6
02-22-2004, 05:44 PM
I was watching MTV and a commercial came on for a show that will air soon. I guess MTV will "pimp your ride", but whatever. They use clay animation on the commercial and the car they show is the EP3. It pretty funny, they do pimp it out. Just thought I'd let you guys know

Peking
02-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Bicho6
I was watching MTV and a commercial came on for a show that will air soon. I guess MTV will "pimp your ride", but whatever. They use clay animation on the commercial and the car they show is the EP3. It pretty funny, they do pimp it out. Just thought I'd let you guys know

I saw their commercial for this, considering the other shows that have been on. I have no true feelings on the idea of this show. Chances are it won't be very good.

eggsi
02-22-2004, 06:17 PM
sorry man but it wasn't an ep, it did look somewhat familar but it looked more like a focus in the front. look at it again

SilverEpInDc
02-22-2004, 06:17 PM
No I dont think that was an ep

Bicho6
02-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by eggsi
sorry man but it wasn't an ep, it did look somewhat familar but it looked more like a focus in the front. look at it again

at the end of the commerical they give you an interior shot... were the radio should be there is like a tV and the knobs are the same. I don't care if its an ep3 or not but it does look like one if its not

EricP3
02-22-2004, 08:49 PM
at the end of the commerical they give you an interior shot... were the radio should be there is like a tV and the knobs are the same. I don't care if its an ep3 or not but it does look like one if its not
Yeah its a focus, People get the 2 confused all the time. Its annoying...

excivic98
02-23-2004, 08:27 AM
I tried to sit trough an entire episode of Tuner Transformation on Speed, i watched about 10 minutes of it and turned it off.

Bicho6
02-23-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by EricP3
Yeah its a focus, People get the 2 confused all the time. Its annoying...

its annoying? excuse me princess, I wouldn't want to annoy you and offend your well developed knowledge of the Ford Focus. Personaly I don't care about the Ford Focus which is why I know nothing about it. But, Considering that you become annoyed with the lack of knowledge people have of the piece of sh*t car I will go the local ford dealership and grab a brochure. Actually I suggest you start up your own public awareness group or better yet, A Focus Group. You can get together and try to save the world from stupid people who know nothing about the Ford Focus. In all seriousness, I don't care if I annoy you. Also, if something like this annoys you I could only imagine what happens when something really bad happens. Maybe you should relax a little bit, get some KY and try to slide the stick out of your ass.

jaydub
02-23-2004, 10:06 AM
its annoying? excuse me princess, I wouldn't want to annoy you and offend your well developed knowledge of the Ford Focus. Personaly I don't care about the Ford Focus which is why I know nothing about it. But, Considering that you become annoyed with the lack of knowledge people have of the piece of sh*t car I will go the local ford dealership and grab a brochure. Actually I suggest you start up your own public awareness group or better yet, A Focus Group. You can get together and try to save the world from stupid people who know nothing about the Ford Focus. In all seriousness, I don't care if I annoy you. Also, if something like this annoys you I could only imagine what happens when something really bad happens. Maybe you should relax a little bit, get some KY and try to slide the stick out of your ass. And maybe you should cool down yourself. Strike one.

slc71
02-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Damn, let

oogy-boogy
02-23-2004, 10:16 AM
its annoying? excuse me princess, I wouldn't want to annoy you and offend your well developed knowledge of the Ford Focus. Personaly I don't care about the Ford Focus which is why I know nothing about it. But, Considering that you become annoyed with the lack of knowledge people have of the piece of sh*t car I will go the local ford dealership and grab a brochure. Actually I suggest you start up your own public awareness group or better yet, A Focus Group. You can get together and try to save the world from stupid people who know nothing about the Ford Focus. In all seriousness, I don't care if I annoy you. Also, if something like this annoys you I could only imagine what happens when something really bad happens. Maybe you should relax a little bit, get some KY and try to slide the stick out of your ass.

:eek:

L-I-N-K (http://www.controllinganger.com/1/)

(j/k...:D )

DingDong02Si
02-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Yea I saw it and it was an ep3. At the end of the comercial it shows the inside of our cars with a tv where the cd player and shit is. Watch it again.:p :D

eggsi
02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
this thread has no meaning, otherthan to start flame wars:p

Dunrick
02-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy

rofl mel.

(clever)

fishboy
02-23-2004, 11:08 AM
geeez cry baby over here

STP03BlueSI
02-23-2004, 11:14 AM

LMAO

audomatik
02-23-2004, 05:42 PM
i dont care what the hell it looked like on the inside, the outside looked nothing like an si. it had a grill between the two focus-like headlights and they were wierd projector lookin things. and was the shifter on the dash? i couldn't remember that part... watch it again people... oh yeah and chill out, you're fighting over a toy car...

weltall
02-23-2004, 06:02 PM

hope it wont be tooo ricey

ep3k20a03
02-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah...I think it was a focus. I thought it was an ep too, untill I saw the commerical for the second time. Stupid focus... :mad: :'( :D

Bicho6
02-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by weltall
hope it wont be tooo ricey

i don't know if they are actually going to do an ep3. but if they do i doubt it will be ricey. its seems the premise of the show is to make it look like a pimp mobil. Not really sure what that means but maybe it means adding furry dice on the rear view mirror and hot pink upolestry

Kis4KEN
02-23-2004, 10:25 PM

lmao!!! nice. ppl be so damn touchy on this forum

ryanjennings
02-24-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by excivic98
I tried to sit trough an entire episode of Tuner Transformation on Speed, i watched about 10 minutes of it and turned it off.

were they modding the RX-8 ?

I watched this episode the guy wanted to put 2 12s in it but while he was gone the other 2 guys put a nos tank and the 12's wouldnt fit so the guy left the show and they ended up putting a sticker on the side with nos :)

Peking
02-24-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by ryanjennings
were they modding the RX-8 ?

I watched this episode the guy wanted to put 2 12s in it but while he was gone the other 2 guys put a nos tank and the 12's wouldnt fit so the guy left the show and they ended up putting a sticker on the side with nos :)

That was a different show on another channel :)