PDA

View Full Version : the b*itch in you

jdm03ep
02-23-2004, 01:43 PM
yesterday while i was at work someone stole my dc5-r sidemarkers, i came outside and the wires were just hanging from the fenders. this happended at ontario mills mall. im not the type of person to steal anything from someone elses car but dont get it twisted for a second, if thats the way people opperate in the import scene then i can start jacking fools too. protect your investment and your life dont steal parts from other people.(especially me)

ep3hatchattack
02-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Sorry to hear that, fortunetly not everyone is like that, but the ones out there who are like that deserve to get whatever consequences kharma will bring.....

btw: dont "jack fools" because you got jacked, thats the anger talking, just let it go, even tho its a bitch.......

k20hatch
02-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Well sunday morning i woke up to go to work and my car was SHOT TO HELL with 8 Orange paint balls....1 hitting my new CF Mugen WING :mad: Two Hitting My back Window :mad: Another 2 hitting the hatch part :mad: And the rest on my Wings West Rear Lip :mad: I was up at 7 in the morning cleaning my damn car in the cold! I wish i knew who does stuff like this...i guess there a bunch of p***** because they do not want me to kno whos doing it...eeerrrrr :mad:

ep3hatchattack
02-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Fuck, thats terrible bro, i hope there arent any dents.......

And JDM, i didnt mean to sound like a dick, i just thought it was kinda odd that someone steals and you get mad, then say you can steal too....... anyways, no biggie, I hope they turn up somewhere, and if you see them on a car and they werent on before, then i say go right ahead and take em......

k20hatch
02-23-2004, 01:56 PM
jdm03ep They will get theres one day...!!
:mad:

STP03BlueSI
02-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Well sunday morning i woke up to go to work and my car was SHOT TO HELL with 8 Orange paint balls....1 hitting my new CF Mugen WING :mad: Two Hitting My back Window :mad: Another 2 hitting the hatch part :mad: And the rest on my Wings West Rear Lip :mad: I was up at 7 in the morning cleaning my damn car in the cold! I wish i knew who does stuff like this...i guess there a bunch of p***** because they do not want me to kno whos doing it...eeerrrrr :mad:

damn that sucks!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

Whiteboy
02-23-2004, 02:07 PM
Time for some stereotyping:

Probably some gay ricers who don't want to work for their own shit, so they steal yours and put it on theirs. If you see them, I suggest slicing their tires, followed by a smash of the windshield.

The paintballs were probably some redneck pricks who didn't like your car because it was a Honda. Here in Texas, in highschool, I get so much shit when I say I have a Civic Si. They have no clue wtf it looks like, but the fact that I said Civic, followed by Hatchback, they start hatin. Enough jacked up silverados and Flowmaster exhausts here to supply the entire country.

Don't sink to their level, just be proud that all your stuff is legit. Thieves out there have to have some kind of conscience...I hope.:'(

jdm03ep
02-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch

damn dood that sucks im sorry to hear that. hopefully there is no major damage to your car. sunday wasn't our day:( dont trip guys i was just upset i wont start "jacking fools":D

k20hatch
02-23-2004, 02:32 PM
Yeah im still in highschool to. There are a ton of people in Highschool who give me alot of respect everyday i go to school about my car. I ususally dont drive the car to school i leave it parked at home. But either way im always scared about leaving it at home and in the highschool parking lot because i dont have a garage. The head cheerleader at my schools house got paintballed, and this guy who has a explorer sport trac and a guy who has a caviler got paintballed on sat night as well! Im friends with two of the people, This has happened to them two sat. nights in a row. This sat im gonna take my camero out at around 2ish in the morning just to see if there at it again. I just hate how theres people out there that can mess you car up and steal from you! I mean i would much rather them shoot me so i can get a glimps at them to see who it is. Me being in highschool means = someone will tell the wrong person, and it will get back to me one day. It always does. Ok ill stop writing my book now im still just pissed about the damn paintballs and jdm03ep's car!

Ps: Thanks guys for the concern, she should be in the shop thursday, got a big indoor car show next week and now i have to shove this into the shop...:mad:

shimmy_yaz
02-23-2004, 02:36 PM
damn that sucks for both of you guys. I hope you catch whoever did it.

audomatik
02-23-2004, 05:37 PM
i dunno who would do such a thing like that, i hate when people fuckin steal off of others car...

well i gotta install my new DC5-R sidemarkers and then drive to the store for some more orange paintballs...

jk guys, i had to lighten up the situation, it suck you lost your sidemarkers and even tho i do really own a paintball gun, i've never shot any cars or innocent people, etc. sorry to hear about the bad news...

k20hatch
02-23-2004, 06:31 PM
well i gotta install my new DC5-R sidemarkers and then drive to the store for some more orange paintballs...

LOL...haha it did lighten it up some!! lol

513n179
02-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by jdm03ep
damn dood that sucks im sorry to hear that. hopefully there is no major damage to your car. sunday wasn't our day:( dont trip guys i was just upset i wont start "jacking fools":D

yeah, anything damaged would suck. if anyone were to steal anything off my car, like my sidemarkers, i hope that they don't damage my car taking them off.

02civicSI
02-23-2004, 07:11 PM
DAMN DOOD that sucks. now i will be worrying about my sidemarkers...i go to ontario mills mall sometimes too! fuck i hate thieves. "say hello to my little friend..."

dofu
02-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by 513n179
yeah, anything damaged would suck. if anyone were to steal anything off my car, like my sidemarkers, i hope that they don't damage my car taking them off.

hahahahah... yea... if my parts come up missin, i'd rather that whoever took em knew how to take everything apart without breakin sh*t. my friends lude got broke into, stereo and speakers got jacked, but no damage anywhere... not even the doors (a slight unnoticable damage there) all while we were kickin it at a bar drinkin... it's ironic, but i'd have to say that he is lucky that whoever did it knows his ludes... we're still tryin to figure out who did it...

phatfreeza
02-23-2004, 08:50 PM
this reminds me of my highschool days... one day my rear honda sign got jacked (stock) and i was venting to my friends... next day some of them come up to me with like 4 or 5 different honda signs... I DIDN'T ask for them! those friggin' theives...

(yes, i did put one on though :o )

sorry to hear about your loss... at least nothing else happened...