PDA

View Full Version : maby trading in the EP

bgsteve523
02-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Hey guys,
As much as I hate saying this I am prob looking at trading in my 03 EP for a 04 WRX all depends if I get a good deal on the whole deal. Just wondering how much I should expect to get from the dealer I have 7000miles on the EP. I have I/H/E I do not want to take them out but I do have a pioneer 7in screen in dash DVD/Mp3/CD player the 7000 series pioneer brain and a pioneer 6CD changer. Should I take thoes out and sell them or go ahead and leave them in? Ohh I also have a hondata esu reflash.
Thanks,
Steve O

ep3hatchattack
02-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Well i know you want to save the trouble of not taking things out, but i know you can fetch about $450 or more for the hondata at the buyers expense with your conditions. Most definately take out the Pioneed Screen, it would be insane not to. I would never leave mine with the car. Also the other items like i/h/e, see if you can sell that and if you dont have the parts include the stock parts sent to you for yours. I will trade my stock exhaust for yours and some cash if you could let me know what kind of exhaust you have. thanks, dave

ps: if you need help finding stock parts let me know.

skooba
02-24-2004, 06:38 PM
The dealer will give you nothing for your aftermarket parts. Sell them. What intake do you have, and what color is it? Also, I'm interested in the hondata. I live in Northern Virginia and would consider driving a significant distance to come and pick it up. Let me know.

steve

edit: nevermind about which intake you have, just read your sig, how much you wanna let the v2 go for?

Jpax
02-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Just like skooba said DE mod your car, and sell them quickly. this wil give you money for donwpayment AND your first couple of mods. If they give you 13k for your car take it, don't pay more then 22,000 on the WRX. and DONT get the boost Guage OR any of the other options, you can buy aftermarket for a fraction of the cost and get better performance for it. ;) :D PM me if you want any more info.

02SilverSiHB
02-24-2004, 09:19 PM
yeah, sell the parts. imo I didn't really care for the wrx...have you driven one yet? I was impressed with it...try getting the sti :)

ep3hatchattack
02-25-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
yeah, sell the parts. imo I didn't really care for the wrx...have you driven one yet? I was impressed with it...try getting the sti :)

I think he took the words out of my mouth........ I was going to get one, and yes after you put exhaust and intake it, boost control it will be fast as fuck, and for sure its faster in the times than the EP no doubt, but not speaking with any jealousy at all, i have to say i truly was not impressed. It didnt feel like fun to drive, nor fast. It may be, but i give it a C+ in the fun factor for driving. Thanks, dave

savesteve
02-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by bgsteve523
Hey guys,
As much as I hate saying this I am prob looking at trading in my 03 EP for a 04 WRX all depends if I get a good deal on the whole deal. Just wondering how much I should expect to get from the dealer I have 7000miles on the EP. I have I/H/E I do not want to take them out but I do have a pioneer 7in screen in dash DVD/Mp3/CD player the 7000 series pioneer brain and a pioneer 6CD changer. Should I take thoes out and sell them or go ahead and leave them in? Ohh I also have a hondata esu reflash.
Thanks,
Steve O

/chant Skittle Skittle Skittle Skittle Skittle Skittle

bgsteve523
02-25-2004, 07:19 AM
OK guys I will be parting out the car at least the intake its a V2 SRI, I will sell the Hondata but I need the stock esu keys and imobolizer of corse, and selling the head unit, brain and cd changer all together. If any of you guys are interstead let me know. Now just have to convince the wife after I sell my shit shouldn't be too hard I hope.
Thanks for the input so far guys let me know if you have anything else,
Steve O

Hatch02SI
02-25-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by bgsteve523
OK guys I will be parting out the car at least the intake its a V2 SRI, I will sell the Hondata but I need the stock esu keys and imobolizer of corse, and selling the head unit, brain and cd changer all together. If any of you guys are interstead let me know. Now just have to convince the wife after I sell my shit shouldn't be too hard I hope.
Thanks for the input so far guys let me know if you have anything else,
Steve O

I am intrested in the head unit... how much do u want for it? as well as the hondata... but i live in mo, so if i were were u i'd do local... so good luck! BTW how did hondata and the v2 react together?

plpong893
02-25-2004, 08:36 AM
you got pm for hondata, you live 5 minutes from me

skooba
02-25-2004, 08:39 AM
........... I already posted about the hondata, I'll drive all the way to your house and do the swap. Name your price.

k20hatch
02-25-2004, 09:20 AM
PM me info about the v2 man!!!! Interested!

My 2003 Si
02-25-2004, 10:15 AM
OIC WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? and what are you asking for the price??

bgsteve523
02-25-2004, 11:51 AM
FOR EVERYONE INTERESTEAD IN THE STUFF ON MY CAR LOOK IN THE CLASSIFIED'S ON THIS SITE I WILL BE POSTING THERE. Thanks for all the input.
Thanks,
Steve O

bgsteve523
02-25-2004, 03:34 PM
here is my clasified post for you guys

As much as I hate to say this I am trading in my 03EP. I am parting out some stuff as follows.

AEM V2 SRI couple of small scratches on it but only 1 month old
MSRP $239.00

Hondata Computer with 3 keys and immobilizer will need stock Computer, keys, and immobilizer MSRP $600.00

Pioneer AVM P7480DVD Package It includes the Pioneer head unit with 7inch screen, the Pioneer AVM-p8000R Brain, and Pioneer 6 disc CD changer all with the DVD remote and CD remote. MSRP $2,300

I am open to any serious and reasonable offers on a three items the Hondata I would like a local pick up but not necessary the buyer will have to pay for all shipping. The Pioneer systems I will not part out I want to sell as a whole system.

skooba
02-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Turns out im more interested in CN's new guardian thing, or I at least want to wait and see how well it is, so I'm not too interested in the Hondata, thanks for the info though.