PDA

View Full Version : '04 SI HFP WING... would it fit on '03??

ToingToing
02-25-2004, 02:33 AM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjg5MDY1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

ok, i went to honda while ago for my 7500 mile tune up. i asked them foo's about the HFP Wing that can be found on '04 SI's if it would fit on the '03 model's and they said, "We do not know". man, im feelin those wing. so does anybody in here know if they would fit on the '03's? btw, they are asking for $500 for it.

Peking
02-25-2004, 03:23 AM
It should, but god man. Why pay $500??? Go and get the Type-R from Showstoppers or maybe the buddy club, wings west, mugen replica.

ToingToing
02-25-2004, 03:42 AM
i dont know if its just me, but i like ORIGINAL HONDA PARTS and of course, companies like SPOON and MUGEN coz they do the real thing, fitment and quality.

seattlecivic
02-25-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by project: JDMEP3
i dont know if its just me, but i like ORIGINAL HONDA PARTS and of course, companies like SPOON and MUGEN coz they do the real thing, fitment and quality.

Damn it! I'm with you brotha!

Seriously? Honda said you can buy that piece seperate?

Peking
02-25-2004, 04:55 AM

I agree with you, yet I don't like the jacked up prices from Honda. You can get Honda parts from elsewhere. Also there are many other companies who do have good fitment and quality. Yet if I could Spoon and Mugen would be my first choices. Know that when buying the HFP, there will be others with it. Like the TRD package for the Celica :p

Stoop
02-25-2004, 08:49 AM
so does anybody in here know if they would fit on the '03's?

I'll let you know how it fits after Saturday, when I put the HFP wing on my '02 hatch.:eek: :cool:

One of my techs is helping me install the HFP suspension and the HFP hatch spoiler on my ride. I'll post pictures.;) :p

HondaMan
02-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by StoopSi
I'll let you know how it fits after Saturday, when I put the HFP wing on my '02 hatch.:eek: :cool:

One of my techs is helping me install the HFP suspension and the HFP hatch spoiler on my ride. I'll post pictures.;) :p

Coolness...I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

ToingToing
02-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by seattlecivic
Damn it! I'm with you brotha!

Seriously? Honda said you can buy that piece seperate?

yeah, parts department even asked me if i wanted to order one. they aint got em in stock and i really wanna see it in real thing first before ordering it.
i was checking www.hondaautomotiveparts.com to see if they got parts for '04 Si's but they aint got any parts for it yet. coz the prices there are way cheaper than the honda dealers.

ToingToing
02-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by StoopSi

sounds cool man. share the 411's once your done with it. and oh, post some pictures too. ;)

Peking
02-25-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by VIPER03SI
Yes that spoiler will fit, I have already put it on my car. My dealer ship is selling them for $400 shipped. I have a white one in stock right now. March will be the first for open order. Let me know if anyone is interested, please PM me.

$400 shipped is much better, do you know if you can get it painted for that price?

downhil
02-25-2004, 06:57 PM
why would it not fit?

seattlecivic
02-25-2004, 10:24 PM
I'll buy it for $400 shipped if it comes painted and with the lights and everything needed to install it. :)

KeNnYtAkEr
02-26-2004, 07:31 AM
The factory wing will fit all the 2002-2004 cus the hatch is all the same. ;) They gave us the USDM hatch so ours fits the USDM factory spoilers no problem prefect fitment. All u have to do is make a hole for the brake light harness other then that everything is perfect.

And for Parts wise I'd go Mugen, Honda, Spoon... thats my order. heehee :cool:

Peking
02-26-2004, 03:02 PM
SUNEBOY- empty your mail box. it was full when we tried to pm you back. so here, do it this way, call (727)772-6600 ext# 502 or 503
and ask for mike.
if anyone else is interested please call, we are making a waiting list. they will be arriving shortly.

Ok I asked you before if you were a vendor, you never answered.

click here (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29049)

You cannot sell your items like this.

Also like this member said before...

Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
You can get it painted from Spoiler Depot for 326.:D

VIPER03SI
02-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Peking your link didn't work, and am sorry if I stepped on some toes. I am not a vendor I just can get these spoilers at a good price, and I'm trying to help out some members. If its a problem I will just not bother anymore.

Peking
02-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Peking your link didn't work, and am sorry if I stepped on some toes. I am not a vendor I just can get these spoilers at a good price, and I'm trying to help out some members. If its a problem I will just not bother anymore.

The link didn't work cause that was deleted. Thanks for trying to help, yet it is not fair for those who pay for vendor rights.