PDA

View Full Version : Well since this may be my last post!!

Pradamuimui
10-01-2002, 01:03 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone who made this site such an AWESOME site...to tell you the truth I thought from day one that this site was gonna be awesome!! Thanks again everyone, good luck to you all on the progress with ur cars. This just gos to show that nothing last forever. SHIT IM PISSED....see ya all later...unless this site really doesnt get closed down!!

ssvr6
10-01-2002, 01:08 PM
This site won't close. We just need to get the message boards moved to a new host. (If that's possible.)

If DTH can't do it, (time or want) I'll be more than happy to take the lead. I spend all my spare time on this site since I got my Si. I don't want to have to go back to www.civic-si.com.

Steve

Pradamuimui
10-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Me either Civic Si.com is full of a bunch of haters, and it isnt near as cool as this one!

grooveline
10-01-2002, 01:13 PM
Don't wuss out so soon.. we heard the bad news today. Buck up there little buddy.

02blksi
10-01-2002, 02:24 PM
seriously !! just wait DTH will give the total he needs on this site, and then it will be up to us to come up with that money, im willing to throw in 20.00 shit 50.00 if necessary im hoping others will do the same (whatever amount) I just dont want ep to die, i refuse to go to the other boards that have nothing but the commen shit talking about our ep's!!! SAVE EPHATCH!!!!! and i appreciate you guys (steve and others) who might be able to offer to take over the site if DTH cant make something happen !! whatever you need from me im there! just say the words! --joe

Pradamuimui
10-01-2002, 02:31 PM
WEll SAID!!!

Jpax
10-01-2002, 02:43 PM
i sent a letter to billgates. never know. at least im trying.

IceD out N CALI
10-01-2002, 07:36 PM
this site will be fine