PDA

View Full Version : Those with the JRSC...

MCeez02Si
02-26-2004, 10:55 AM
So can you all say it was well worth the $? Has your gas mileage been affected? Can you totally feel the difference with it?

Just asking a few questions as I am extremely interested in this as well as maybe some others who would like to know some generic comments.

Turbo's not for me cuz I am more the kind who wants to slap something on and not have to really worry about it. I'm also not looking for major hp, just a bump:cool:

Thanks in advance.

Champ Masters
02-26-2004, 02:12 PM
I feel that the JRSC is totally worth it, especially now that it's being offered for $2500(i paid $3000 when it first came out:( )
You can totally feel the difference, it's like a whole new car. As for the gas mileage, as long as you don't boost every minute you're driving, then you won't even notice a decrease in mileage. I'm not really a turbo person either, so for me, JR was the only choice, and I'm happy!

Peking
02-26-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Champ Masters
I feel that the JRSC is totally worth it, especially now that it's being offered for $2500(i paid $3000 when it first came out:( )
You can totally feel the difference, it's like a whole new car. As for the gas mileage, as long as you don't boost every minute you're driving, then you won't even notice a decrease in mileage. I'm not really a turbo person either, so for me, JR was the only choice, and I'm happy!

Is that $2500 with shipping? And who is selling at that price?

MCeez02Si
02-26-2004, 03:22 PM
Peking, I think he's referring to Landspeed and their price of $2595. This is what's prompting me to seriously consider the JRSC. No labor charges (easy enough for me to do it myself) and no tuning and possible re-tuning (I'm too lazy and lack knowledge for that)...what more can you ask for:D

Peking
02-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by MCeez02Si
Peking, I think he's referring to Landspeed and their price of $2595. This is what's prompting me to seriously consider the JRSC. No labor charges (easy enough for me to do it myself) and no tuning and possible re-tuning (I'm too lazy and lack knowledge for that)...what more can you ask for:D

Oh, that would be more understandable :) Your right, no high labor cost if you do it yourself. It is a great package for the price, like almost 50 WHP. And you could opt. for the race version down the road. So many choices and not enough money :D