PDA

View Full Version : "High Flow Racing Intake"

PinkMilk
02-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Ebay Intake.. loses low rpm power. no sound increase until around 5000rpm and thats when you can feel more power too. But below that the cars loses punch and does not sound better. I have a full catback exhaust as well. Price is excellent at less then 40$ shipped, looks are pretty good too. Fit and installation are about a 5, could be better. It's really surprising in my opinon how one cheap mod totally changes this car's power band..

SiRacer03
02-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Are you sure it was the intake that made you lose low end power? Maybe it was your catback.

dofu
02-26-2004, 08:36 PM
i felt a slight loss of low end power when i installed my aem cai...

k20beast
02-27-2004, 12:03 AM
i noticed that my rpms climb a bit slower but my speed seems to climb faster with my injen cai

PinkMilk
02-27-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by SiRacer03
Are you sure it was the intake that made you lose low end power? Maybe it was your catback.

it wasnt my catback i had that installed for months before i go tmy intake.

Siman
02-27-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by k20beast
i noticed that my rpms climb a bit slower but my speed seems to climb faster with my injen cai

that makes no sense man....

I have sence sold it for school money....but my HKS SRI pulled HELLA STOUT compaire to my friends EP with an Injen SRI and another buddies Injen CAI....I raced both of them and beat them by AT LEAST one car....maybe it was the shifting...

the HKS intake is by far the LOUDEST intake for the K20A series except for Individual throttle bodies:D