PDA

View Full Version : Si Challanges

spydur
02-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Is the EP3 dead in America? If you look at some of the facts, I think it

Peking
02-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Why say "Why?", who knows. They have their reasons, where are Civic coupes made here in the US?

k20hatch
02-26-2004, 08:42 PM
I knew the civic sales were not that good. But i always thought the rsx sales were good?

ChromedOutSi
02-26-2004, 08:43 PM
My boi told me dat Honda is commin out wit a new Civic dat will have more than 200 horses. He work for honda so he knos what he's talkin about.

k20whiteboi269
02-26-2004, 08:44 PM
wow the dollar has fallen that much. im taking a trip to asia this summer and the currency exchange rates might suck ass this time :(

btw i think the civic coupes are made in ohio if i rememver right

spydur
02-26-2004, 08:47 PM
Remember, currency rates vary from country to country. The devaluation I am stating is from the Pound to the Dollar.

k20whiteboi269
02-26-2004, 08:49 PM
ok thanks for clearing that up:) ive been checking the rates more and more as i get nearer to leaving and i havent seen them decrease that much..

Peking
02-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ChromedOutSi
My boi told me dat Honda is commin out wit a new Civic dat will have more than 200 horses. He work for honda so he knos what he's talkin about.

I know a few folks who work for Honda and a few who don't anymore. It is sometimes interesting to hear what they have heard :D

televated
02-26-2004, 09:50 PM

Have you ever been to a school? Or seen a school? Or heard of one?

I don't know how old you are but there's really no excuse...

dofu
02-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Peking
I know a few folks who work for Honda and a few who don't anymore. It is sometimes interesting to hear what they have heard :D

for some reason, a lot of honda techs are movin to mercedes and other dealers lately...

jaydub
02-26-2004, 10:56 PM
We'll never know the answers to these questions. :shrug:

ATRIOT
02-26-2004, 10:59 PM

A have a bridge that i'd just love to sell to you.

chubbychu
02-26-2004, 11:16 PM
dude who cares if the ep3 is not selling well...as far as honda making moneies is concerned, i dont think thats a problem. have you SEEN how many civic coupes there are in EVERY town?!?! at least one every direction i look. and as far as the ep3...well lets just say, at least we dont see our si's every direction we look.

Pir8pete
02-26-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
dude who cares if the ep3 is not selling well...as far as honda making moneies is concerned, i dont think thats a problem. have you SEEN how many civic coupes there are in EVERY town?!?! at least one every direction i look. and as far as the ep3...well lets just say, at least we dont see our si's every direction we look.

true dat :D

ChromedOutSi
02-27-2004, 06:56 AM
anyone kno wen da civic type R-T will be here?

STP03BlueSI
02-27-2004, 07:08 AM

OK first hit with the Spell checker. Boi=BOY, Wit=With, dat=That, Knos=Knows.

Ok done with that.

I will see it when it comes out..But as of right now, don't believe it. Thats just like saying the Type R is coming.

Chris

fsugatorbait
02-27-2004, 07:16 AM
This thread is destined for the Rumor Mill, and chromed out, please speak in english as this is an english board. :)

shimmy_yaz
02-27-2004, 02:48 PM
wow 2 threads now I have read that thrash chromed out thug lol

as for the ep not selling well who cares i hope they do change to a coupe. There is already so many mods for the ep that if they stop making them we can still have some sweet looking cars plus we will be unique.

bao_pay
02-28-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
wow 2 threads now I have read that thrash chromed out thug lol

as for the ep not selling well who cares i hope they do change to a coupe. There is already so many mods for the ep that if they stop making them we can still have some sweet looking cars plus we will be unique.

my thoughts exactly.:D

oldschoolimport
02-28-2004, 02:04 AM
I just want to know the real identity of "chrome-thug". he has to be someone's alter-ego.:D nobody is that F'ed up.:rolleyes: