PDA

View Full Version : arospeed statics colors

ForTheLadies
02-27-2004, 01:11 AM
what color do you think will look good on a black ep. the gunmetal or hyper black? im debating which would look better. oh and the hyper black only come in 17inch just FYI. just another opinion question. laters
http://www.arospeedwheels.com/flash_vers.htm

jaydub
02-27-2004, 09:17 AM
IMO a black car needs some contrast from the wheels, or it'll look like you're just cruising around on steelies. I would go with silver (personally) or gunmetal. Even gunmetal might look really dark against your black car.

fsugatorbait
02-27-2004, 09:20 AM
Id say gunmetal or a dark bronze. I had hyper black rims on my black ep and at some angles they looked almost like they were chrome; just a warning. Let us know which way you go.

IIx 03 EP xII
02-27-2004, 12:56 PM
personally... i love the nightrider look of the black w/ black wheels. black w/ black and chrome/polished lip look quite sick... again in my opinion. i have flat black 16 inch slipstreams on my car... and i love the way they add to the look of the car. my car looks much more aggressive with black wheels... i guess the fiber images lip kit helps with the contrast as well?!!

and dont let people on your ride like 'looks like steelies'... cuz those people are usually just ignorant (JAYDUB... im not calling you ignorant)... im referring to the riced-out haters that are only hatin cuz they are jealous so they say gay crap like that!

skooba
02-27-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII

and dont let people on your ride like 'looks like steelies'... cuz those people are usually just ignorant (JAYDUB... im not calling you ignorant)... im referring to the riced-out haters that are only hatin cuz they are jealous so they say gay crap like that!

um i dont think that has anything to do with ignorance. Its a statement of ones opinion. some black wheels, while a car is driving, give off the appearance of steelies. don't get all pissy about it.