PDA

View Full Version : why do people make fun of me...lol?!?

Chrisbgft
10-01-2002, 07:47 PM
okay, i have 2 friends one with a 2000 TA Ram Air WS6 Package and another with a 2000 Camaro Z28. We go to shows all the time together and we always drive our seperate cars. We all have NEONS....oh no. I have never had one person say it looked ricey to me. Only people on here. I know its my own opinion, but we all have them and it looks pretty damn good when we all role in together. I know, but hey, we had neons before FNF, u probably wont believe me but i did. I had them on my 96 eclipse before my EP. Just curious....sorry if it may seem a lil dumb.

sicivic2002
10-01-2002, 07:52 PM
You know you shouldn't care what other people think. If you want neon's then get neon's. It's your car not anybody elses. As long as you like them. Just my 2 cents.

SBC31
10-01-2002, 07:55 PM
I'm assuming by neons you mean lights under the car. If so, well they are just plain bad in my opinion. Come to think of it, any neon lights are bad, especially the washer nozzle ones.

What matters though is what you like, not what me and others like.

By the way, what does FNF stand for?

Chrisbgft
10-01-2002, 07:58 PM
FNF=fast and the furious
i know its my opinion but no one has ever said neons are bad. Only on this board, was just curious why no one likes them.

DownTheHatch
10-01-2002, 07:59 PM
FNF means Fast And Furious.

And neons have been out way before FNF, I kinda like them when they're not too flashy and it depends on the car too.

DJQuikFingaz
10-01-2002, 08:07 PM
Generaly I don't like them, but if it's done tastefully then it's okay. You think this the only board that doesn't like them? Go to clubsi, they'll be sure they tear you a new asshole.

SpeedRacer
10-01-2002, 08:07 PM
im putting neons on top of my car so i look like a cop

SBC31
10-01-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Chrisbgft
i know its my opinion but no one has ever said neons are bad. Only on this board, was just curious why no one likes them.
You must not frequent too many other automobile boards then.

iR-VTEC2
10-01-2002, 09:15 PM
Dudes, neons in/under cars have been happenin since the good ol days of liftin six-fo's....six-tres, etc etc. Pimpin G-Thug style ya heard? Fo REAL.

Jpax
10-01-2002, 10:28 PM
FNF = FAKE AND Furious

ssvr6
10-02-2002, 05:23 AM
I have to admit I had neon on my lowrider 95 Ranger Splash. Black truck, full purple under the truck and 1 behind the grille. As well as a blue one in the cab.

Looking back, it was the most rice I could have done to that vehicle, but at the time it was ok.

It's just really tacky, it might be ok in a low rider or a show car, but come on. The Si is meant to be driven, not riced...I mean shown.

Again, JMO.

Steve

ek9jdmhb
10-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
FNF = FAKE AND Furious
hahaha...... NOT!!! J/p. corny jokes are my favorite:D

02TafWhtSi
10-02-2002, 05:16 PM
I don't like them based solely on the fact that they do nothing to make the actual driving experience better. The $$ used on these lights could have been put towards a cold air intake or lowering springs or new tires, etc... things that actual make the car perform better. They may be nice for show cars and trailer queens but real street cars can do without them and the other dozen cheap add-on lights and gizmos out there.

sniperSI
10-02-2002, 05:24 PM
I am putting red neon under my seats in the car to give that glow,

I love the black and red, defaintly a kick ass color scheme