PDA

View Full Version : HFP Rear Hatch Spoiler installed on '02 EP

Stoop
02-29-2004, 02:37 PM
I got my HFP Rear Hatch Spoiler installed on my EP this weekend. The fitment is perfect - nice and flush. Install took about 2 hours with the help from my master mechanic at my dealership.

Before pics:

Pics with no hatch spoiler: :p

Pics with new spoiler installed:

Close-up fitment:

evilep3
02-29-2004, 02:44 PM
nice wing!! i just got the same one about 2 weeks ago. :cool: i love the rims BTW

Brettnyt
02-29-2004, 02:48 PM
Nice!!! Now you wont be so stock when you come up for the meet! Fittament looks real good... :D

cease
02-29-2004, 02:53 PM
looks like a ctr wing.
stoop how much did you pay for the wing.

02civicSI
02-29-2004, 02:54 PM
looks damn good :)

Stoop
02-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Nice!!! Now you wont be so stock when you come up for the meet! Fittament looks real good... :D

Yeah, no more stockness for me............:D :D :D. I can't wait to see other people's rides and show mine at the meet. It's gonna be awesome.:cool:

Stoop
02-29-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by cease
looks like a ctr wing.
stoop how much did you pay for the wing.

Yeah, I'd say it is exactly the same as a CTR wing....except from Honda to fit our Si's. The wing ran me $307.00 (dealer cost).

Stoop
02-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by 02civicSI
looks damn good :)

Thank you.:cool:

Brettnyt
02-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by StoopSi
Yeah, no more stockness for me............:D :D :D. I can't wait to see other people's rides and show mine at the meet. It's gonna be awesome.:cool:

Yeah man, seems like we may have a good turnout... 20 some cars total so far and 9 or 10 EP's will be showin up. :D makes for some good pics and good times.

seattlecivic
02-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Can you just buy the wing seperate from the HFP kit? So far it seems that way. A few people bought the wings... just making sure :-)

prototype_tl
02-29-2004, 10:13 PM
you car looks good to me. honda let you buy the wing separately. do you by chance know the part number for the wing? did you also get the hpf wheels separately also...if so how much did it go for and do you have the part number. thanks...

Stoop
03-01-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by prototype_tl
you car looks good to me. honda let you buy the wing separately. do you by chance know the part number for the wing? did you also get the hpf wheels separately also...if so how much did it go for and do you have the part number. thanks...

See that's what I don't get. People are saying, oh yeah, you can get the wing seperately, but I have no clue how they're doing it. I'm a parts manager at a Honda dealership and if you try to enter the individual part number for the wing or the wheels or any other HFP piece, Honda blocks you from ordering it seperately. The only way I was able to get the HFP wing and suspension was to order an entire kit and sell myself the individual pieces. Same thing for the HFP wheels - I ordered an entire kit to get them. I don't know how people are ordering the individual parts or else I would have done it also.

Here's the part numbers of the individual parts if anyone wants to run them by their dealer and see what they say:
HFP Rear Hatch Spoiler (from Si HFP Kit)- Black: 08F02-S5T-150
HFP Suspension Kit (from Si HFP Kit): 08W60-S5T-100
HFP Wheels (from Coupe HFP Kit): 08W16-S5P-102

VIPER03SI
03-01-2004, 10:20 AM
I have one spoiler left its white. $400 shipped factory wing. PM me if interested.

SiR_d1
03-01-2004, 12:15 PM
NICE

Im getting mine installed in the next hour except mine is the Canadian GFX wing (same thing)

Are you serious about the install taking 2 hours?

isn't it just drilling one hold and plug and play?

Stoop
03-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by SiR_d1
Are you serious about the install taking 2 hours?

isn't it just drilling one hold and plug and play?

We were just being careful on the install and there was times when were were joking around and stuff in the garage and taking occasional breaks.:D Install time is probably closer to about an hour to an hour and a half.:cool:

Yeah it is pretty much just drilling a hole and bolting up the rest. Very easy install.

seattlecivic
03-01-2004, 06:49 PM
I just got off the phone from the Dealership here in Seattle's Honda dealership. They told me that they don't have the HFP parts on there system and don't think they will ever have it. They said they have to contact Honda directly for it. I am guessing it is going to be easier for me to just buy a fake a$$ one :-( Oh well. I am in no hurry. I might get lucky someday.:p

SiR_d1
03-01-2004, 07:41 PM
yea so I got mine installed today as well but what should of taken 45min took an hour and half because of the constant breaks so I understand now when you say it took you 2 hours to install.

But if you were to work on this install without any breaks all the way through this install can done in an easy 30-45 minutes.

Stoop
03-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by SiR_d1
yea so I got mine installed today as well but what should of taken 45min took an hour and half because of the constant breaks so I understand now when you say it took you 2 hours to install.

But if you were to work on this install without any breaks all the way through this install can done in an easy 30-45 minutes.

;)

Post up some pics of it. I'm sure it looks just like mine, but it's always nice to see pictures of other people's rides.:cool:

ep3hatchattack
03-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Looks good, now just drop the bitch and it will look Great.....

thanks, drop it and let me know when you get pics... thanks, dave

Stoop
03-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack
Looks good, now just drop the bitch and it will look Great.....

thanks, drop it and let me know when you get pics... thanks, dave

Damn it Dave, it is dropped. Check this thread. (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=31525)

:D :cool:

KeNnYtAkEr
03-14-2004, 10:57 PM
question where did u get those HFP rims?

Civicvtec1ps
03-14-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by KeNnYtAkEr
question where did u get those HFP rims?
Honda Dealer.
He works at Honda dealer.
Lucky.

SiR_d1
03-14-2004, 11:30 PM
sorry my car is out of commission at the moment but I'll take pics once I was and wax;)

its pretty much gonna look like yours though:D

phatfreeza
03-15-2004, 02:10 AM
very sexy wing... it should have come like that from the factory... c'mon Honda, it's an Si... it should come with all the trimmins!

oogy-boogy
03-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Made a big diff......I like it. Nice mod.

ep3_civic_si
03-16-2004, 01:18 AM
nice rims stoop by the way you said that if i want the wheels i am going to have to order the whole package? what package do you actually mean? because i can't find the civic coupe HFP package? my uncle works as an accountant for honda Corp and i was thinking about see if he can order some for me i really like those rims!. well i got the part number u posted for me but i was just wondering what package deal you were talkin about cuzz i'm lost but if that doesn't work i'll give my uncle the part number to order for me if he can:D thanks for any response peace

pat

Stoop
03-16-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by ep3_civic_si
nice rims stoop by the way you said that if i want the wheels i am going to have to order the whole package? what package do you actually mean? because i can't find the civic coupe HFP package? my uncle works as an accountant for honda Corp and i was thinking about see if he can order some for me i really like those rims!. well i got the part number u posted for me but i was just wondering what package deal you were talkin about cuzz i'm lost but if that doesn't work i'll give my uncle the part number to order for me if he can:D thanks for any response peace

pat

There IS a Civic Coupe HFP package available from Honda. If your uncle works for Honda, have him check out Honda Parts Information Bulletin A03-0029. It tells all about the kit. The kit comes with wheels, tires, a suspension kit, shift knob, interior trim kit, HFP emblems, trunk spoiler, and front/rear/side underbody spoilers.

If he can get wheels seperately, that would be the way to go.

Mr.02BlackSIguY
03-18-2004, 09:50 PM
i want that wing so bad.. i live in sothern cali and i dont think they have the hfp kit yet.. . im still hoping that i can get one. can u order one for me? ill pay u :D