PDA

View Full Version : IIx 03 EP xII - Panama City Beach

IIx 03 EP xII
02-29-2004, 04:53 PM
UPDATED AGAIN!!!

well... my digital camera sucks bad... but ill have alot more pictures up by the end of this week once i get the time to take some nice pictures... but for now... feast your eyes upon this:
http://a0.cpimg.com/image/6A/2C/31102570-92f1-028001E0-.jpg
http://a1.cpimg.com/image/6B/2C/31102571-10e6-028001E0-.jpg http://a2.cpimg.com/image/6C/2C/31102572-b5c7-028001E0-.jpg http://a3.cpimg.com/image/6D/2C/31102573-8bcc-028001E0-.jpg

if pics dont work... try right clicking and then show picture... sorry im not too good at this pictures thing

mods so far:

Magnaflow catback
AEM V2 intake
H&R springs
Koni Yellows
Progress rear sway/tie bar
16 inch rota slipstreams (flat black)
205/50/16 falken ziex tires
fiber images lip kit
fake type r knob (if that counts?)

not so mods:
5% tint on all windows but windshield
35% windshield film on the windshield
those hyber white bulbs and amber driving lights

on the way (im pissed cuz they shipped a long time ago):
type r headlights

well... dont hate on my ride... haha

k20hatch
02-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Whoa...nice looking ride my mane! Fiber Images Kit is looking o so tasty. Im so close to getting one myself. Ive heard there have been some people with problems on the sides fitting? But anyways..Looking hot man!

IIx 03 EP xII
02-29-2004, 05:13 PM
well.... about the sides fitting... i was the one with the problem. but it all got worked out cuz i took 02silversihb's advice and put them on myself. they dont fit perfectly, cuz it takes ALOT of sanding to get them to fit perfectly. the reason it takes so much sanding is cuz when they ship them, they reinforce some areas so they dont break (smart move i believe). but they look good to me, and thats all that matters. thanks.

02SilverSiHB
02-29-2004, 05:25 PM
nice :D now all you need is the wing :D

02SilverSiHB
02-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
well.... about the sides fitting... i was the one with the problem. but it all got worked out cuz i took 02silversihb's advice and put them on myself. they dont fit perfectly, cuz it takes ALOT of sanding to get them to fit perfectly. the reason it takes so much sanding is cuz when they ship them, they reinforce some areas so they dont break (smart move i believe). but they look good to me, and thats all that matters. thanks.
what did you sand? If your side skirt isn't completely up against the car on the top rear, I think I might have a fix for that in a couple of days...just need to find the time to try something out.
Other than that, my slipped on without sanding.

IIx 03 EP xII
02-29-2004, 05:28 PM
if i can sell my stockies and my clarion cd player... then im gonna buy a wing and headers maybe... wing for sure... just need to sell those two things.

02SilverSiHB
02-29-2004, 05:29 PM
oh, by the way...get ready for a couple pms a day about where, how much you got the kit for...I get that constantly! :cool:

02SilverSiHB
02-29-2004, 05:29 PM
if i can sell my stockies and my clarion cd player... then im gonna buy a wing and headers maybe... wing for sure... just need to sell those two things.
are you going to get the mugen one or the CTR style in carbon fiber?

LHD_EP3
02-29-2004, 05:39 PM
Your car looks way better than 02SilverSiHB's. I would recommend taking your pinstripe off though. I think he's about to copy you too on the Slips, cuz he's got some on the way.

Civicvtec1ps
02-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Wheels looks nice.
Get rid of pin stripes.

IIx 03 EP xII
02-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by LHD_EP3
Your car looks way better than 02SilverSiHB's. I would recommend taking your pinstripe off though. I think he's about to copy you too on the Slips, cuz he's got some on the way.

haha... thanks for the MAJOR compliment. i think 02silversihb has one of the largest member's ride threads ive seen. i am planning on taking off the pinstripes... any suggestions how to? will it leave lines or anything?

thanks for the all the comments/compliments too.

LHD_EP3
02-29-2004, 06:15 PM
haha... thanks for the MAJOR compliment. i think 02silversihb has one of the largest member's ride threads ive seen. i am planning on taking off the pinstripes... any suggestions how to? will it leave lines or anything?

thanks for the all the comments/compliments too.

I used a heat gun for mine but it probably could have been done with just a hair dryer because they came off so easily

IIx 03 EP xII
02-29-2004, 06:51 PM
ill try it tomorrow. come guys... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY CAR?!!!

rswbrixton
02-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Damn , i cant get pics to appear . Im dyin to see this !!!

Brettnyt
02-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by rswbrixton
Damn , i cant get pics to appear . Im dyin to see this !!!

Right click each one, copy the web adress into a new window and it should work. :)

02SilverSiHB
02-29-2004, 07:17 PM
trader! :D

anyway, here's his pics
http://a8.cpimg.com/image/28/3B/30364968-359e-028001E0-.jpg
http://a6.cpimg.com/image/30/3B/30364976-bd6d-028001E0-.jpg
http://a9.cpimg.com/image/33/3B/30364979-a09b-028001E0-.jpg

IIx 03 EP xII
02-29-2004, 08:31 PM
hey 02silversihb... its all good man... i know how you want to be like me... haha. cant wait to see the steel gray slips on your car. i saw that photoshop you did of blastech's car plus yours i believe it was. well i actually used his picture (side view) and a side view of your car to see what my car would look like... a few weeks ago. you could do that... its alot easier and more accurate.

thanks for the comments guys. KEEP 'EM COMING.

fsugatorbait
03-01-2004, 11:39 AM
Car looks good, just a few minor suggestions...

Paint the headlights a flat black to compliment the wheels/kit.
Amber sidemarkers.
JDM H's.
Remove pinstripe and i-vtec stickers (less is more)
Get a CF wing ASAP, preferably the Type R.

Other than that, keep up the good work. :)

02SilverSiHB
03-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by fsugatorbait
Car looks good, just a few minor suggestions...

Paint the headlights a flat black to compliment the wheels/kit.
Amber sidemarkers.
JDM H's.
Get a CF wing ASAP, preferably the Type R.

Other than that, keep up the good work. :)
one more time please :D hahaaaa
yeah I agree.

If you want to see how it looks with CTR wing, check this out:
http://a2.cpimg.com/image/92/70/21097362-41d6-02000180-.jpg

And photoshopped CTR wing to look carbon fiber, and a photoshopped hood
http://a7.cpimg.com/image/CD/9B/21265357-9efe-02000180-.jpg

LHD_EP3
03-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Those slips look hottt! You just need the JDM DC5 sidemarkers now

IIx 03 EP xII
03-01-2004, 08:45 PM
well people... if you add up what i have... and since i got it pretty much all at once... im low on funds. and about the dyi type r headlights... IM WAITING FOR MY TYPE R HEADLIGHTS!!! they should be here already, but they arent... so... just chill for a week or so. and the pinstripes... im gonna take it to a body shop to get the sideskirts fitted better... and im just gonna have them take it off so i dont somehow someway mess it up.

i need to sell my stockies and my clarion cd player in order for me to get a wing! and the amber sidemarkers were also on the list. i was going to clear out the bumper lenses, but then i thought they looked too cheap, so i want to keep the amber... and i got amber driving lights, so i want to get amber sidemarkers as well.

just give me a few weeks and i might have what YALL want... SOOOO DEMANDING!!!!;)

LHD_EP3
03-01-2004, 08:53 PM
well people... if you add up what i have... and since i got it pretty much all at once... im low on funds. and about the dyi type r headlights... IM WAITING FOR MY TYPE R HEADLIGHTS!!! they should be here already, but they arent... so... just chill for a week or so. and the pinstripes... im gonna take it to a body shop to get the sideskirts fitted better... and im just gonna have them take it off so i dont somehow someway mess it up.

i need to sell my stockies and my clarion cd player in order for me to get a wing! and the amber sidemarkers were also on the list. i was going to clear out the bumper lenses, but then i thought they looked too cheap, so i want to keep the amber... and i got amber driving lights, so i want to get amber sidemarkers as well.

just give me a few weeks and i might have what YALL want... SOOOO DEMANDING!!!!;)

Okay, make sure you post pics, I'm sure it will look alot better than 02SilverSiHB's POS.

IIx 03 EP xII
03-01-2004, 09:30 PM
well my next plans are as follows (if i sell my stockies and my cd player):

jdm amber sidemarkers
ctr carbon fiber spoiler (i love how clean it looks)
camber kit
engine dampner (spelling) I HATE WHEEL HOP!!!

i know that i wont get that much money for the two items im trying to sell... but ill have enough for the sidemarkers/camber kit/spoiler probably... maybe... hopefully!!:D

id like to post them on here in the classifieds... but i dont know how i would get the money since im not 18, and im new to this online selling/buying stuff.

02SilverSiHB
03-02-2004, 10:51 AM

and the amber sidemarkers were also on the list. i was going to clear out the bumper lenses, but then i thought they looked too cheap, so i want to keep the amber... and i got amber driving lights, so i want to get amber sidemarkers as well.

I agree, that's why I just got my front orange side bumper lenses back...looks much better imo. I'm still waiting on my damn side markers (jdm) fucking a.

Okay, make sure you post pics, I'm sure it will look alot better than 02SilverSiHB's POS.
fucker! I'm going to steel your side markers today at work :D

IIx 03 EP xII
03-02-2004, 11:51 AM
well... i have to pay a ticket today:o and then i will see how much money i left over and maybe i can order my sidemarkers today. one step at a time i guess. how bout everybody can start donating money to the 'buy preston a wing fund'?! sounds like a good idea to me.

how come nobody likes my car? im trying to beat 02silversihb... haha people leave a comment!!

ANDYWlovesHONDA
03-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Well nice car preston. I havnt seen it. SHough. Your digital cam is shittayyy. haha. everyone just chill on tellin him what he needs and compliment him. He has just gotten these parts and is excited. comeon boys hes sad now.jk:cool: anyways guys dont bid in on his little fund raiser. He has mommy and Pops. They dont mind. Jk prest. ight im done.-Peace.......Team Invisions ownz:yellm: ...My car got struck by lightning guys. Isnt that just badass?

ANDYWlovesHONDA
03-02-2004, 06:18 PM
I also forgot to add. We live in this kinda of No import scene city called Panama City Beach Florida and all we have is lifted trux and shit. So i give preston the most credit for his work. Only other nice cars we have here we will see ONE time. I repeat 1! time and we never see them again up at the Big Auto Obsessions. Im done again-Peace

02SilverSiHB
03-02-2004, 06:21 PM

how come nobody likes my car? im trying to beat 02silversihb... haha people leave a comment!!
you need better pics man ;) try and get it more in the sun...

IIx 03 EP xII
03-02-2004, 06:40 PM
im working on getting my sideskirts fitting better... they are still a pain and the front dont fit flush, so you can look down and see right through... and the front lip dont line up with the sideskirts all the way to the rear? do yall understand what im saying... i bet 02silversihb does?!...

i tried to order my sidemarkers today, but the local place cant get them for some reason, so im just gonna have to order them online... im waitin for my checkcard!!!

and about pictures. im waitin on the sideskirts to get fitting better so i can take some good pictures. my sister just got a really really nice digital camera, so ill have to steal it from her and her husband. peace

02SilverSiHB
03-02-2004, 06:55 PM
im working on getting my sideskirts fitting better... they are still a pain and the front dont fit flush, so you can look down and see right through... and the front lip dont line up with the sideskirts all the way to the rear? do yall understand what im saying... i bet 02silversihb does?!...
actually I can't tell by looking at your pics...but with mine, I can't see all the way down.

LHD_EP3
03-02-2004, 07:29 PM
well... i have to pay a ticket today:o and then i will see how much money i left over and maybe i can order my sidemarkers today. one step at a time i guess. how bout everybody can start donating money to the 'buy preston a wing fund'?! sounds like a good idea to me.

Your car looks too much like 02Silver's, its actually kinda scary. If I was you, I change it up a little. I recommend painting your kit when you take it in to the body shop.

02SilverSiHB
03-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Your car looks too much like 02Silver's, its actually kinda scary. If I was you, I change it up a little. I recommend painting your kit when you take it in to the body shop.
NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm going to do that! :eek:

IIx 03 EP xII
03-03-2004, 11:53 AM
02silver... you should paint your kit, i think it would look better with your steel gray slips, and paint your wing too!!

i like the carbon fiber with my black slips. how come yall are the only two that post anything?

im gonna get some pictures this friday from the car show im gonna be in. thanks guys.

ANDYWlovesHONDA
03-03-2004, 01:16 PM
i post also prest comeon now. Have you seen carbon fiber hood on scott hondas puh blue?...

02SilverSiHB
03-03-2004, 02:45 PM
02silver... you should paint your kit, i think it would look better with your steel gray slips, and paint your wing too!!

i like the carbon fiber with my black slips. how come yall are the only two that post anything?

im gonna get some pictures this friday from the car show im gonna be in. thanks guys.
I'm actually getting silver slips now, they ran out of steel grey

IIx 03 EP xII
03-03-2004, 03:45 PM
well that will look awesome with the silver kit. and then we wont be so similiar so your friend LHD_EP3 can stop crying... haha... just kidding man. my car is going into the body shop next wednesday to get everything fit flush and PERFECT.

Peking
03-06-2004, 10:43 AM

Don't paint your kit, it looks good. Also I changed your title :)

IIx 03 EP xII
03-07-2004, 11:40 AM
thanks for the comment peking... and thanks for changing the title:p

Peking
03-07-2004, 11:43 AM
thanks for the comment peking... and thanks for changing the title:p

Sorry have to go with the format :)

Mithuth
03-07-2004, 12:01 PM
I can't say who's I like better or not etc...

But, you got one hot ass hatch. I'm really diggin the Fiber Images kit. So much so, I am contemplating one for my Taffeta White 03.

Anyhow, take a few weeks to make sure you've got food on the table, etc... you sound like you're stretching yourself very thin to mod your car. Having to sell things to buy mods...ehh, it's your stuff.

Anyhow, your car is super nice. good job.

IIx 03 EP xII
03-07-2004, 12:17 PM
nah... im 17 man. so therefore... my parents put the food on the table... haha. i am pretty thin though, but thats just my high metabolism. haha. but yeah... thanks for all the comments guys.

oh yeah, the reason why i sell stuff to mod my car is cuz i dont have a job. so why not sell parts that are useless to me?! i have a sale pending on my stockies, so yall might be seeing a carbon fiber type r wing or a header in the near future. the amber side markers are gonna be ordered tomorrow, and my type r headlights are sitting right next to me... and they will be put in on wednesday, along with the pinstripes removed, and the calipers painted matte black like the wheels. thats it so far... KEEP POSTING COMMENTS!!

Ep3 No.2
03-08-2004, 12:42 AM
hey since you bought your kit from fiber images straight did it come with anything to mount the car or do you have to do it from scratch just as o2civicsihb ?

IIx 03 EP xII
03-08-2004, 11:49 AM
well the kit came with double sided tape already mounted on it. but it is crappy tape. im taking it into a body shop tomorrow to have it professionaly mounted and riveted onto the body so IT WONT COME OFF!!

btw, its '02silversihb' with the kit, not '02civicsihb'.... and he bought it used so i guess he had to replace the tape and all. but my kit didnt come with any screws are anything if that is what you are talking bout.

02SilverSiHB
03-08-2004, 06:25 PM
well the kit came with double sided tape already mounted on it. but it is crappy tape. im taking it into a body shop tomorrow to have it professionaly mounted and riveted onto the body so IT WONT COME OFF!!

btw, its '02silversihb' with the kit, not '02civicsihb'.... and he bought it used so i guess he had to replace the tape and all. but my kit didnt come with any screws are anything if that is what you are talking bout.
I'm not using any tape what so ever. I also am not using rivets...I hate those things...they break eventually and they are not easy to take off and on. My kit has never come off with my screws. In fact, since I put it back on, it sits even more flush to the car, there's barely in space at all now...maybe a piece of paper could fit in between the kit and the car.

IIx 03 EP xII
03-08-2004, 06:58 PM
well i am having it put on... with 'duramix' or something like that the guy said... i dont know what it is, but this guy is a very reputable shop owner, and he knows what he is doing. i was just told to have it riveted on, instead of screws, but ill see what he says about it, cuz i havent talked to him about it. the kit will be flush all the way around, no gaps AT ALL. the front and rear fit almost perfectly, but there are a few minor minor gaps, but they will be gone on wednesday. the headlights will be going in as well, and the calipers painted matte black, and the pinstripe taken off, and that will be it. then i will take hundreds of pictures and post them up as soon as i can!!

eggsi
03-08-2004, 09:43 PM
i love this kit, but the more i hear about it not fitting flush the more i am turned away, shit for $1400 i want something that is damn near perfect. but keep the pics coming, does anyone have it on a white ep? i saw one awhile ago but i can't remember the name.

IIx 03 EP xII
03-08-2004, 09:54 PM
the front and rear fit PERFECTLY... or just about as perfect as a lip kit will fit w/ no modification. now the sideskirts didnt fit cuz nobody around here knew exactly how they were supposed to fit, and me and my friend attempted to sand it down and fit it, and it worked, but its not perfect enough for my liking, and my friend and i kinda sanded too much here and there on the fiberglass areas, so... its all being fixed.

LHD_EP3
03-09-2004, 04:33 AM
well i am having it put on... with 'duramix' or something like that the guy said... i dont know what it is, but this guy is a very reputable shop owner, and he knows what he is doing. i was just told to have it riveted on, instead of screws, but ill see what he says about it, cuz i havent talked to him about it. the kit will be flush all the way around, no gaps AT ALL. the front and rear fit almost perfectly, but there are a few minor minor gaps, but they will be gone on wednesday. the headlights will be going in as well, and the calipers painted matte black, and the pinstripe taken off, and that will be it. then i will take hundreds of pictures and post them up as soon as i can!!

Duramix is some bad stuff, you'll never be able to remove the kit if you wanted to to go back to stock. I'd mount it with some screws like 02Silver's, to me, his looks pretty flush against his car. That way you have the option of removing it when needed. I know that if 02Silver had to take his car in for any type of maintenance, they wouldn't touch his car or attempt to put it on a lift with the kit on.

02SilverSiHB
03-09-2004, 05:45 AM
Duramix is some bad stuff, you'll never be able to remove the kit if you wanted to to go back to stock. I'd mount it with some screws like 02Silver's, to me, his looks pretty flush against his car. That way you have the option of removing it when needed. I know that if 02Silver had to take his car in for any type of maintenance, they wouldn't touch his car or attempt to put it on a lift with the kit on.
yeap..especially for an alignment...and especially when my tranny went, honda wouldn't do shit until that kit came off

02SilverSiHB
03-09-2004, 05:48 AM
duramix:
http://www.3m.com/us/auto_marine_aero/aad/prod_lines/duramix/duramix.jhtml

IIx 03 EP xII
03-09-2004, 08:39 AM
well ive had my car on a lift many times w/o the duramix on my car... its one that you just drive up on instead of the arms on the side of the car. so... and i dont care about going to stock, i just want it to be perfectly flush.

02SilverSiHB
03-09-2004, 09:01 AM
well ive had my car on a lift many times w/o the duramix on my car... its one that you just drive up on instead of the arms on the side of the car. so... and i dont care about going to stock, i just want it to be perfectly flush.
hhhmmm, that sucks...must be your kit

IIx 03 EP xII
03-09-2004, 02:48 PM
what sucks? im confused????????

02SilverSiHB
03-09-2004, 03:30 PM
what sucks? im confused????????
you say it isn't exactly flush in some areas...it sounds like you must have a lot of areas that aren't flush...the only thing I had was the rear upper part of the side skirt didn't sit up against the car all the way, now it does after adjusting it...then the rear top middle wasn't up against the car all the way..now it is after adjustments.

I think it sucks that you have to have it permanently on there...because not all shops...like honda...will be able to get your car on a lift

IIx 03 EP xII
03-09-2004, 08:21 PM
well all the shops that i have been to have been able to get it on a lift, so no worries so far. and if they (honda) says that they cant do work on my vehicle (if it needs work, which hopefully it wont)... then ive got connections elsewhere. most shops around here have both types of lifts for some reason, which is very good for me.

IIx 03 EP xII
03-15-2004, 04:19 PM
NEW pictures... still crappy and my wheels look like steelies cuz they are so dark... but oh well... here they are:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p13e4f7d4fc085b285007dffa45a819a5/f9555065.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p6931d310dc283d2e5062b444edc2b1f9/f955505d.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p1c9f8c9fe447d9afc6b13b9126dd3b46/f9555033.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p8c59a7f2644e82cf0f216bc0732061d2/f9555029.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p1ebad6bf8618584ec00e8746da0a0685/f9555020.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p8e46a8e2852ba9e436782715975bccfa/f955500d.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p92a6a8887163ba484b69c88d582b8a3d/f9555004.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p8cce4d66297fc4ae85332f8fcbe573b1/f9554fff.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p7e2ef4eb8572cff4403c036a1d01f214/f9554fed.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p2ac42fc871fd9952beb0f16f726ea36c/f9554fdd.jpg

i bet i just did all that for nothing and they wont even work cuz of gay imagestation... somebody can help me out then!?

IIx 03 EP xII
03-15-2004, 04:20 PM
AAAHHH!! why do all these online photo places have to be like this?!!! somebody help me so my pictures will work!!

02SilverSiHB
03-15-2004, 04:25 PM
AAAHHH!! why do all these online photo places have to be like this?!!! somebody help me so my pictures will work!!
works fine for me...looks sick with the black slips...did you get the jdm headlights on? I couldn't tell.

Anyway, screw imagestation if it's on and off....go to www.clubphoto.com it's never failed me.

Peking
03-15-2004, 04:25 PM

Your gonna have to use clubphoto.com or we-todd-did-racing.com.

02SilverSiHB
03-15-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Your gonna have to use clubphoto.com or we-todd-did-racing.com.
yeah, but even wetodd has issues lately...

IIx 03 EP xII
03-15-2004, 05:08 PM
well thats good they work for yall or some of yall. and i did get the jdm headlights on. if you look at the close-up of the headlight you can tell cuz the regular headlights look all the same color, and the jdm ones are darker except for the turn signal area. (regular headlights are the same color as the jdm turn signal area)... oh and did yall notice i got the pinstripe removed??

IIx 03 EP xII
03-18-2004, 07:59 PM
new pictures are on page 1... and can a mod please change my title... say updated or something?

IIx 03 EP xII
03-25-2004, 10:55 PM
jdm sidemarkers are on the way...

nobody likes my ride? how come nobody leaves any comments? hmmmmm:'(

emosubaru
03-26-2004, 01:04 AM
i like your car. that kit looks mean but it's begging for a wing. have you thought about painting the kit?

i was thinking about this after seeing 02siHB's thread... maybe if you painted some of it but taped off some to creat a diffuser type effect... so some CF is unpainted but parts of it are body matched(like the sideskirts and upper half of the front lip, and sides of the rear lip)

what do you think?

your car's very nice though, great choice of wheels:cool:

IIx 03 EP xII
03-26-2004, 10:49 PM
nah, i like the kit unpainted. and i was thinking about a wing, but i would rather spend my money on suspension and go fast-er parts than more on the looks. i had thought about doing what you are saying with the unpainted parts of the lip kit, but it would cost alot of money to paint it (at least more than i have).

i think it would look really cool if i had a c/f hood, and then painted the lip kit, but masked off the areas that would follow the lines of the hood, kinda like a V shape i guess. anybody understand?

but i still like the unpainted look... shows off the c/f better.

Adubb
03-27-2004, 11:09 AM
get a hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIx 03 EP xII
03-27-2004, 05:31 PM
i already have one... it came with the car... i hope your car came with one too. nah just kidding, but i like the car the way it is on the outside. the only thing im adding is jdm sidemarkers, which are on the way already.

02SilverSiHB
03-27-2004, 06:24 PM
don't you love it when they tell you what "you need" to get :rolleyes:

IIx 03 EP xII
03-28-2004, 07:39 PM
oh yeah definitely... i love it.

hey guys, i have a paypal account... if yall would like to transfer money so i can buy these 'needed' items, then its cool w/ me!!

btw. i have spoon front and rear strut bars on the way... if the front doesnt fit (though a few people have said it does)... then ill sell it, but im gonna try it out cuz i got it for about $100... and i also got a j's racing c-pillar bar... and the amber sidemarkers are still not here... WHATS W/ HONDAWERX??

CaTiRo
03-30-2004, 08:59 PM
kit kind of remind me of all these ricers driving around with unpainted body kits. it just don't look clean to me. does anyone have this kit on any color besides silver.

IIx 03 EP xII
03-30-2004, 09:31 PM
i guess the pictures dont do it justice. this kit doesnt look like an unpainted kit at all... i can see my reflection in it perfectly... it is beautiful. i guess not everybody likes the look of carbon fiber... oh well.

btw... thanks for calling my $1400 c/f lip kit rice!:p ;) :D

Taro_San
03-31-2004, 05:28 AM
Car is looking nice !!! :)

02SilverSiHB
03-31-2004, 09:01 AM
i guess the pictures dont do it justice. this kit doesnt look like an unpainted kit at all... i can see my reflection in it perfectly... it is beautiful. i guess not everybody likes the look of carbon fiber... oh well.

btw... thanks for calling my $1400 c/f lip kit rice!:p ;) :D
yeah, if people haven't seen it in person, they won't get it on the net. They need to see it in person. All they see is that and concentrate on the kit and look at as if it is primer black

IIx 03 EP xII
03-31-2004, 01:01 PM
AMEN!!!...

btw im getting new seats on sunday... THE LIST GOES ON!!!

fsugatorbait
03-31-2004, 11:15 PM

btw im getting new seats on sunday...

Something wrong with the seats that came with your car? :p

02SilverSiHB
04-01-2004, 02:12 PM
yeah, I've never quite understood why anyone would want to replace their seats, unless they are super light weight and you plan to make it a race car...we recaros as it is.

LHD_EP3
04-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
yeah, if people haven't seen it in person, they won't get it on the net. They need to see it in person. All they see is that and concentrate on the kit and look at as if it is primer black

I've seen this kit in person and it looks better in pictures. If you see it in real life, it looks like some sort of black and white checker pattern.

IIx 03 EP xII
04-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
yeah, I've never quite understood why anyone would want to replace their seats, unless they are super light weight and you plan to make it a race car...we recaros as it is.

im only gettin them cuz they are a free trade. i wouldnt ever buy new seats... and i liked these better... so im gonna do the trade.

02SilverSiHB
04-01-2004, 05:41 PM
I've seen this kit in person and it looks better in pictures. If you see it in real life, it looks like some sort of black and white checker pattern.
LOL

IIx 03 EP xII
04-01-2004, 08:59 PM
haha... yeah... a lil checker board... thats the WHOLE reason why i got it, i love to play checkers or chess!!