PDA

View Full Version : N.O.S... What do you guys think?

fASTBACK
10-01-2002, 10:50 PM
Im thinking about running a 50 shot with a Nitrous Express system on my Ep. Is nitrous safe to run on our EPs or any car? How long would my engine last and would it still be reliable? I ran a supercharger before on my 99 EX but never ran nitrous. Im thinking about it though and if it is worth it. It has the biggest bang for the buck i know that for sure. But will it be in the long run. Can I run my car with nitrous run after run? My biggest concern is if the engine will still be reliable. What do you guys think of nitrous? Do you think its fake horsepower or cheating. I personally think that racing is to have an edge on the next person and a winning is a winning. Thanks :D

civic hatch boi
10-01-2002, 11:24 PM
i think nos = gay

ssvr6
10-02-2002, 05:27 AM
First of all, anyone that calls nitrous oxide, nos is gay. ^
:rolleyes:

Second of all N.O.S. is Nitrous Oxide Systems not Nitrous Express.

Get a nice wet single fogger and start with a 50 shot from NX and you'll definitely be pleased with it.

Steve

fishboy
10-02-2002, 10:11 AM
i hope to get a direct-port 80 shot going in the future. don't let anybody tell you nos sucks, hell look at miami. he's kickin a little butt for us thanks to the nitrous.

02blksi
10-02-2002, 07:20 PM
I have used the NX system and i LOVED IT!!! GREAT design, rugged solenoids, and perfect fittiment. Go for it a 50 shot is nothing on this engine a mere tickle if anything -- A single fogger wet kit is a must, IMO there is no other choice for the "amateur" user. --joe

miamijdm
10-02-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by fishboy
i hope to get a direct-port 80 shot going in the future. don't let anybody tell you nos sucks, hell look at miami. he's kickin a little butt for us thanks to the nitrous.

lol, thanks buddy.. about the direct port.. My kit was originally a direct port.. I called nx and they told me the smallest shot you can hit with a direct port was 100.. At the time, I thought I was never going to shoot 100 so I used one of the four foggers and made my own single fogger kit.. I'm starting to think of going the direct port route if things stay as planned.. take care