PDA

View Full Version : installing turbo or jrsc on a lease???

03SiBlack
03-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Ok i have a 4 year lease on my si or balloon payment crap it sux balls but they said i can mod my car with intake exhaust and all that good stuff and i will prob just end up taking off all the parts and everything after my 4 years is up or if i find a way to get rid of it before then. Anyways i wanted to know can a turbo come off after its put on for when my lease is up? Same thing with a jrsc? Because i really want a turbo

weltall
03-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by 03SiBlack
Ok i have a 4 year lease on my si or balloon payment crap it sux balls but they said i can mod my car with intake exhaust and all that good stuff and i will prob just end up taking off all the parts and everything after my 4 years is up or if i find a way to get rid of it before then. Anyways i wanted to know can a turbo come off after its put on for when my lease is up? Same thing with a jrsc? Because i really want a turbo
if you do this they will make you buy the car upon return because of the mods but then again i knew a guy who pulled of his turbo from a 99 si and traded it in on a 2000 integra R and the dealer said this about his si damn you must be running premium because it is smoking a bit and he still got 13k for it and the itr for 10k and slapped the same turbo on it:D