PDA

View Full Version : Da rubber peice under the front

HK_EP3
10-02-2002, 01:59 PM
Da rubber peice under the front of my car is falling off, what is that? some sort of splash guard? anyways... the thing that was suppose to hold it in fell off on the right side, so its kind of sticking out of the front right of my car... should i contact my dealership and see if the warrantee will fix it or should i just take the whole thing off?

SmoothOperator
10-02-2002, 02:01 PM
It's there for aerodynamic reasons. It's supposed to push the air underneath your car. I'd take it in to be replaced.

David K.
10-02-2002, 02:01 PM
It's a splash guard. It keeps excessive dirt and water from getting up in there. It's also for aerodynamics and cooling. I'm sure the dealer will warranty it unless they think you damaged it while you were driving.

HK_EP3
10-02-2002, 02:03 PM
oh there is 1 more thing... my rear bumper is a little out of alignment... the left side is sort of stickin out a little... u guys think the warrantee will fix that?

SmoothOperator
10-02-2002, 02:14 PM
Yes.

fishboy
10-02-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
Yes.

yup, same bumper problem over here with me too and the dealer said they would take care of it. i haven't done it yet because i can't bring myself to handing over the car the them for a day.