PDA

View Full Version : Greddy VS. JRSC AGAIN!

Vierge99
03-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Okay I tried to search this forum for information on a question I have but unfortunately you can't type words or acronyms into the search bar that are less then 4 characters. So "WHP" "HP" "IC" etc. are all off limits in a search.

So please don't pound me for asking this question.

I was wondering how much WHP and Torque the Greddy kit will make WITHOUT an intercooler on a stock EP with the following mods:

- Lower temp spark plugs
- Short ram intake
- Cat-back exhaust
- Capacitive discharge plug wires (Nology)

That's my setup at the moment in case you haven't figured that out. I'm looking seriously into the Greddy kit at the moment and just want to know what kind of power increase I can expect. I was heavily considering the JRSC but the price didn't justify the low gains. But the JRSC recently dropped to $2500 so if the Greddy Kit can't make more power then the JRSC without tuning or adding extra shite then I will go JRSC. I don't care about making assloads of power or anything. I just want to have more fun and want a little extra oomph!

D16Y8_Turbo
03-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Try this out: http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30982

There are a lot more that have been dynoed with and without intercoolers.

As soon as the Hondata Programmable ECU comes out for the Si, I will be installing that with the Greddy kit and IC.

HTH