vivid blue Si
03-03-2004, 10:00 PM
I know this has been said before but do those of you with this feel
that it was a worth while upgrade and improved performance through out
the entire RPM range. also what was the quiteist and loudest(muffler) in your
opinion.(inside the car) thanks for all who give there opinion:D

Vertigo
03-03-2004, 10:46 PM
I believe that I/H/E on any car are worthwhile mods. I have not dynoed my car, but gains over stock are there. My skunk2 catback is loud without the silentser and very mellow for daily driving around town with it in.

brian1g
03-04-2004, 05:29 AM
i've had my cold air intake on for a year and i love it. then about six months ago i bought the dc header and midpipe and installed them at the same time, wasn't too impressed. all together the car runs really well but i thought the $300 header would have made a little more power than that. if i had it all to do over again i prob. would go with the hp header(around $200 for nopi and will put down as much or more power than the dc). another option would be the jr race header, it puts down really nice #'s even on a non supercharged ep.

2.0L Monster
03-04-2004, 05:36 AM
I think they are worth it, but you should try to get them used so you don't have to pay the high price.

plpong893
03-04-2004, 10:06 AM
i have the hks hi power and injen cai would recommend them both to anyone i love them and i could feel the gains right away. i have no header yet not sure if i wanna boost it yet.

I just installed min elast sunday and enjoy driving my car 100 times more than be4

vivid blue Si
03-04-2004, 07:40 PM
cool thanks for all the info!