PDA

View Full Version : back from the dead

rs_1101
03-05-2004, 03:28 PM
well guys heres the story.. my rents wont claim my ep on insurance cuz if they do, well get dropped, then well lose our other 2 cars cuz of no insurance so im thinking about doing an..

EP RESURECTION!!!
yes. you heard it.

cars condition is basically okay, except for the part where the entire outside of the car is trashed. it needs repainted and i need to replace:
front bumper, driver door, both fenders, hood, headlights and driver side mirror.
also needs new spoiler.

im considering doing this on my own and then buying the car from my rents. if anyone has hookups for these parts let me know!! especially the door and fenders!
my plan is to bring her back with a bc front and sides, and a nice k style cf hood. and eventually repaint it with a complete makeover. can i get a amen?

anyone willing to lend a hand with hookups or sponsorships or whatever? let me kno!

jaydub
03-05-2004, 03:28 PM
you're in cali right? What about finding a wrecking yard that has an Si with those parts in good shape? It might save you from having to get stuff painted if you found a matching one.

!@#$%
03-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
you're in cali right? What about finding a wrecking yard that has an Si with those parts in good shape? It might save you from having to get stuff painted if you found a matching one.

good plan, that is what I would look into first.

1flySi2002
03-05-2004, 05:34 PM
what the hell did you do to your car?!?!?!?!? holy crap. :confused:

rs_1101
03-05-2004, 05:43 PM
i put up a few posts about it.. lol.
basically i got assholed majorly and went thru/under a chain link fence.. and into a tree.

1flySi2002
03-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by rs_1101
i put up a few posts about it.. lol.
basically i got assholed majorly and went thru/under a chain link fence.. and into a tree.

WTG!!!;) I guess i'll go do a search;)

ep3guy
03-06-2004, 02:01 PM
talk to me on aim. i can hook it up with a buddy club kit and cf hood. ;)