PDA

View Full Version : you know y i hate washiing my car??

LiLxKeNnY
03-07-2004, 06:02 PM
i hate washing my car,becuase everytime, i find new damages done to it. i found a key mark like 3 in long, on my tail on the driver side lookz like itz been scraped., and lastly, my hood lookz like someone took sand n rubbed it all over!!! Y!!!! chipped paint, permanaent marks, scraped, sand scratches, BRUTAL!!!!

Peking
03-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by LiLxKeNnY
i hate washing my car,becuase everytime, i find new damages done to it. i found a key mark like 3 in long, on my tail on the driver side lookz like itz been scraped., and lastly, my hood lookz like someone took sand n rubbed it all over!!! Y!!!! chipped paint, permanaent marks, scraped, sand scratches, BRUTAL!!!!

When I first read the title I was like what??? :eek: I love washing my car :cool: Then after reading what you said, man that sucks. I see new nicks and stuff but nothing like huge ass dents or key marks.

n i c k e l
03-08-2004, 05:28 PM
the other day i was washing my car and saw that the drivers side fender is not flush with the rest of the body...I wonder if my warrenty covers body defects i didnt do...but dam..i wish i would of noticed it sooner..any ideas wat to do?

k20hatch
03-08-2004, 09:13 PM
I know exactly what your saying man!!! I feel ya all the way!! I hate when i see the littttttttleeeest scratches and stuff!! errrrrr its making me mad right now!

02SiFoLife
03-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Everytime I wash my car really good it pours rain or I'm out late at my night job and my car gathers a nice thick dew on it which has the same effect as if it rained. I love black but I hate trying to compete with nature !

BarracksSi
04-09-2004, 10:10 PM
The one thing that frustrates me is that it looks SO good when I'm done that I kick myself for not doing it earlier.