PDA

View Full Version : ****help****

k20hatch
03-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Alright, Ive got a prob. Does anyone know at what psi the bottle is when filled with nitrous. Im having a prob, the line i have ran from the bottle keep "blowing" off the fitting to the purge. I think the fitting in the purge valve is striped. when i turn the bottle on i can hear a small leak in the line then it will blow off the end. Im going to run down to my local hardware store and get a new fitting which i think is the problem. I just want some info on this quick if possible. Or if you have heard or seen this happen b4...I dunno if i made myself clear but i am writing this really quick to get some answers!!

Thanks for the info,
K20hatch

SOMEONE
03-10-2004, 12:10 PM
just sound like your line isn't conected right. have you tried using lock tight? i know i had a nitrous leak but mine was at the fogger but get it checked out

k20hatch
03-10-2004, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the info guys....went to the hardware store 3 or 4 times today and everything works fine and great...!

SOMEONE
03-10-2004, 07:42 PM
thats good to hear good luck

WarmPepsi
03-25-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Thanks for the info guys....went to the hardware store 3 or 4 times today and everything works fine and great...!

did you liquid teflon it?

Keep in mind the lines for nx + nos (at least as far as i know). are not designed to sustain pressure. They are made to slowly leak. I gave NX a ton of hell about it yesterday, but thats the way they're made. So if your bottle is open, you're leaking nitrous. :(