PDA

View Full Version : its one of those days...

chubbychu
03-10-2004, 10:38 PM
JEEZE-LEW-FREAKIN-WEEEZE

i have the crappiest 30 minutes of my life. =o(

i had this rattle in my headliner somewhere and i could find no feasable way to get to it, so being the hot headed guy i am, i pound and pound until it went away...uh oh...i just broke my sunvisor. DANGGGGG IT!!! so than i try to roll down my window...the passenger one doest go down...ARG WHAT THE FREEEK!?!?! so i get home and give it a little pressure...than all the sudden....SNAP CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK...something is broken on the inside but its too dark to open up the door and inspect..im kind of scared whats going to be inside...

on top of that, my alignement is off, and i have a buttload of homework this evening. =o(

its just my lucky day. i wanna cry and give up on my stupid car. it just seems to want to fall apart with its constant creaks and clicks and ahhhh! im going to bed...

chubbychu
03-10-2004, 10:49 PM
no sympathy huh....well screw the lot of ya!!!! GAH!

andy
03-10-2004, 10:51 PM
sorry to hear.
if it makes you feel better, i just *reinstalled* my motor mounts.
f*^&*, I just did them Sunday. Still have to tighten up the front
sway bar (whole reason I started tonight...then I realized I was
missing a mount bolt!).

Last night, I dropped my cell phone and broke its' case. Then, shortly
thereafter, I knocked over my roommates shelf full of 100+ VCR tapes
with a box (trying to move out). Argh!

chubbychu
03-10-2004, 10:59 PM
thanks! yea, this super sucks

!@#$%
03-10-2004, 11:00 PM
i sold a cd player to a friend that was in perfectly working order until he installed it. Now I'm stuck with a busted aftermarket cd player that I don't want and of course refunded his $$$ on the spot. :'(

Might have to wait another week to paint my ctr kit.

phatfreeza
03-10-2004, 11:15 PM
failing most of my classes... and to top it all off, i have a homework due friday worth 30% of my grade... and i have no friggin clue what's going on... oh well.. hope you're feeling better :)

chubbychu
03-10-2004, 11:36 PM
:::sigh::: im going to bed, thanks for the pick me ups guys

phatfreeza
03-11-2004, 01:22 AM
eh its gonna be a brand new day... by the time you read this i'm sure you'll be feeling 10X better :)

bao_pay
03-11-2004, 01:45 AM
Your headliner was creaking...? WTH? And then your passenger window busted? And on top of that you broke your Sunvisor? Wow... what a shitty 15 minutes. Just gotta be more careful with the car... next time you get pissed off just get out and walk around... don't go smashing up your ride just to have to go through the trouble of fixing it later!