PDA

View Full Version : new n00b here

slave0ne
03-10-2004, 11:19 PM
Hello. My name is Jason, and in eleven hours from now I will be picking up my first brand new car which will be the 04 civic si in black. w00t! :D

I am a total noob when it comes to hondas, and any kind of car modding. I plan on driving it stock for a little while, but eventually i will probably want to upgrade if i can swing it. My loan payments will take up most of my money for the si, but hopefully i will be able to save up for upgrades here and there.

cool forum!

pce,
;-j

Peking
03-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Welcome Jason and hope that you will be driving a SI by the next time I look at this thread :D

DarkSiRacer
03-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Welcome to EPhatch

Now hurry and get your car

slave0ne
03-11-2004, 02:46 AM
thanks!

only about 8 more hours to go! hehehe

;-j

slave0ne
03-13-2004, 10:30 PM
I got a sweet black one! I love this thing. Now I know....hehe

Couldn't decide between black or white. I usually don't like white, but it looks awesome on the si. Went with black because 'ya can't go wrong with black(unless its very dirty all of the time)!

k20hatch
03-14-2004, 12:09 AM
Congrats on the si man!! Enjoyyyy!:D

Rumble
03-14-2004, 01:16 PM
I'm new as well. Didn't wanna create a new thread just for myself since I don't even have an EP yet.

STP03BlueSI
03-16-2004, 07:43 AM
Welcome. Any pics of the car yet?

Chris

oogy-boogy
03-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Sup Jason...

Just to let you know, there are a bunch of owners from the MA area. I'm from Westfield....

hendo999
03-16-2004, 09:14 PM
welcome, congrats on the new ride. hope you enjoy her!!!!

fsugatorbait
03-17-2004, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard, hope to see ya at one of the NE meets this year.

slave0ne
03-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Thanks for all the friendly welcomes! Your in westfield? Cool, I am in south hadley! I have a couple friends that live in westfeild.

I will post a couple of pics when I can.....as it is right now, I am laid up in bed for a while...unfortunately I had to have an unexpected spinal tap at the beggining of the week. looks like i have an over ubundance of spinal fluid which needed to be drained. It was causing my optical nervers to swell(made me see colors!!!). And now as un-luck would have it I have a 'leak' which is basically a spinal head ache. I will be laid up until the leak heals and my migranes go away, or untill i get a blood patch(another spinal tap to inject my own blood to clog the leak!!!@@!#$#!)

It sux not being able to drive my new ep3 right when i get it!....at least this is all durring this crappy weather, ..so the salt is staying off my new ep3 while it waits in my garage in any case.

Right off the bat I am looking to get some tint(any suggestions?) for my windows, and to get new component speakers for the front doors. I already have a rockford fosgate sub and head unit, and a used kenwood amp for the sub. Whish I knew someone nearby that ia good with stereo installations!

I am also thinking about splurging on some wheels, but I have no idea where to start with that. ...I like the look of silver, bronze, or hyper black with the nighthawk black. I also like 5, 7, 8, or 10 spokes, and I think I would like to see the spokes go inward with out any outward curves toward the center(like BMW wheels). I would like to keep my wheel purchase below 800.00(preferably around 400-600 hundred). Any advise or suggestions on wheels would be greatly appreciated.

After all that, I think I want to wait out the waranty until I start modding out my ride. But ya never know!... When I do start, I would probably begin with the suspension.

Sorry for the long winded post....but I am soooo bored having to lay down non-stop!!!
Evertime i lift my head, or stand up I get a massive migrane! I wish I could go in my shop and fire up my new torch to blow some glass!!!
(I am a glassblower by the way lol)

pce,
-Jason

slave0ne
03-18-2004, 06:39 PM
I just tried to post some pics, but it says they are too big.

they are the smallest I can get them, and they are tiny compared to the rest of the pics I see here...
do i need to get a site to host them or something?

slave0ne
03-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Okay lets see is this works...

slave0ne
03-18-2004, 07:09 PM
damnit! one more try:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMzE3MzIzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

slave0ne
03-18-2004, 07:12 PM
i do not know why it doesnt post the pic....at least it links yo iy anyways.

-j

phatfreeza
03-18-2004, 07:55 PM
welcome... n00b!!! hahah just kidding. have fun with the si... i'm sure you'll love it ;)

phatfreeza
03-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by slave0ne
i do not know why it doesnt post the pic....at least it links yo iy anyways.

-j

i think there's a problem with pictures being disabled in this forum.. try posting it in members rides'... HTH