PDA

View Full Version : code p0141 any ideas

caligula
03-11-2004, 07:42 AM
i scan the code and it is rear 02 sensor malfunction swap 02 sensors with my friemds si same year 2002 code still there reminding u i have a jr race header no cat install 02 simulator still have the same code i plug everything directly to see if the code is going to change guess what no same code again i was wondering if the simulator mess it up my ecu .:mad:

anjapower
03-11-2004, 07:52 AM
i don't know what the code is for, but i'm having similar problems. 02 sensor related CEL with the casper sim. Pretty pissed right now.

caligula
03-11-2004, 08:08 AM
dude im reminding u that my friend is running stock and he has my 02 sensors and he is not getting a cel weird im wondering if casper simulator is the issue im planning to reinstall my cat and my exhaust manifold and see if i get a code if i still get the same code im going to take the car to the dealer and see whats up. if it cames up that i need a ecu casper is going to b in deep shit

fsugatorbait
03-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by caligula
dude im reminding u that my friend is running stock and he has my 02 sensors and he is not getting a cel weird im wondering if casper simulator is the issue im planning to reinstall my cat and my exhaust manifold and see if i get a code if i still get the same code im going to take the car to the dealer and see whats up. if it cames up that i need a ecu casper is going to b in deep shit

Your not going to need a new ECU! :rolleyes:
Your o2 sensor isnt the problem!
Its the o2 sim! While myself and a couple other members here have the same sim and havent gotten a CEL with it, were not running a race header, just a test pipe. Im not sure what is going on in your case and Anj's. I

Lynx
03-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Well, I dont know if this is going to help but I did a code search with my Auterra Dyno-Scan and got nothing under Acura/Honda. So I did a generic code search and got: P0141, O2 Sensor Heater Circuit(Bank 1, Sensor 2)