PDA

View Full Version : Ep3 Top Speed, done!

ep pilot
03-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Ep3 Top Speed, done!

Ok guys I did something stupider than doing a Top Speed run on public streets. That

downhil
03-13-2004, 06:13 PM
that doesn't strike me as smart.:rolleyes:

ep pilot
03-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by downhil
that doesn't strike me as smart.:rolleyes:

There

shimmy_yaz
03-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Thats funny cuz I have had mine going 138-139 already on stock tires with exhaust and a cold air intake.

Most-Wanted
03-13-2004, 06:54 PM
I've had mine up to the 145 mark. It took awhile, but it will creap up there.

phatfreeza
03-13-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Most-Wanted
I've had mine up to the 145 mark. It took awhile, but it will creap up there.

holy cow, you must've had some crazy mods... or one hell of a tailwind!

jsmonet
03-13-2004, 10:09 PM
please do that again. also tape it. I'd like to see the look on your face when the rubber on your tires rips through the sheet metal and decapitates you.

hostility aside, you realize your tires can and will fly off the hubs in that kind of situation, right? were you alone in the shop when you did this? did NOBODY warn you?

Tard_Wrangler
03-13-2004, 10:09 PM
What are you a "downy"? Ever hear of wind resistance, friction, and engine load? If you believe that's a true representation of the vehicles actual top speed than you probably also believe the SRT4 is the fastest car ever.

Don't forget your helmet before getting strapped into the short bus.

Peking
03-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by jsmonet
please do that again. also tape it. I'd like to see the look on your face when the rubber on your tires rips through the sheet metal and decapitates you.

hostility aside, you realize your tires can and will fly off the hubs in that kind of situation, right? were you alone in the shop when you did this? did NOBODY warn you?

You ask him not to do it again, yet you ask him to tape it :confusem:

Ryan I have to agree about this not being one of the best things to do, yet we could say that about something that everyone has done here. So please don't do that again, cause we wouldn't want to see/hear anything bad happen :)

Jon

hamlet9634
03-13-2004, 10:34 PM
the guy hits 136 with no friction and no wind resistance, and says that GEARING is what limited his top speed, and some momo says he got to 145 on the street. My experience agrees with the 136, which i hit on the freeway and bounced off the rev-limiter.

unless you have hondata (higher fuel cut-off), or a different set of gears, you CANT go any faster. Intake and exhaust won't change a gearing limted top speed, and neither will a turbo.

ep3hatchattack
03-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Ehh fuck it man, you guys quit givin him shit, if he set it up right then dont worry about it. Maybe if your mom or dad or child was in the car you would have a reason to yell, but honestly your more likely to get eaten by a shark.....oh fuck..im goin to the beach tomorrow, so i dont wanna think about that over here in the red triangle.....anyways, thanks for the info EPPilot.... take care, and go easy on him guys, he was only tryin to help.... yes wind, friction, etc is a factor but thats how many cars are tested though, but with a few added factors...... thanks, dave

Low Rider
03-14-2004, 05:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hamlet9634
[B]the guy hits 136 with no friction and no wind resistance, and says that GEARING is what limited his top speed, and some momo says he got to 145 on the street.

LMAO :D ...that's priceless! Seriously though: last summer I was driving toward St. John coming back from Halifax on a wide open stretch of road and I had the beast up to about 212kph. I think that's around 132mph. That's with fortified suspension and Bridgestone S-03's. On top of that, I was running an AEM CAI, Comptech headers, and the Comptech catback exhaust system at the time. I'ld have to be on the Salt Flats to get it to go much faster than that...:D

2k2SiAutoXer
03-14-2004, 05:58 AM
well put dave!I dont know why everyone is saying this was a stupid thing to do. It sounds like it was set up right and there is no doubt that it was much safer than even trying to do it on the streets. Oh, no matter how much wind is at your back, you will not go faster than what gearing will allow, unless you have winds in excess of like 200 mph at your back.

seattlecivic
03-14-2004, 07:19 AM
Thats nothing, I had mine go up to 179mph

and then I woke up! :smilem:

Most-Wanted
03-14-2004, 08:31 AM
Why do you guys ask questions and not believe anything anybody says? I am not afraid of speed. I have done 183 on my race 929 and somewhere near 180 in my R. The hatch speedo goes near 145. Thats all there is to it. Don't believe it, your problem. Maybe I'll have my buddy post here, he was next to me in his 99 Si. We have done it several times. Oh and my boosted hatch wraps the speedo to the other side. Also don't be illusioned by what the speedo says. There is error in those numbers. I was radared at 165 and speedo said 178. Yes we use radar guns:)..................

TrippZ
03-14-2004, 01:04 PM
Why do you guys ask questions and not believe anything anybody says? I am not afraid of speed. I have done 183 on my race 929 and somewhere near 180 in my R. The hatch speedo goes near 145. Thats all there is to it. Don't believe it, your problem. Maybe I'll have my buddy post here, he was next to me in his 99 Si. We have done it several times. Oh and my boosted hatch wraps the speedo to the other side. Also don't be illusioned by what the speedo says. There is error in those numbers. I was radared at 165 and speedo said 178. Yes we use radar guns:)..................

i didnt understand this at all

you went 165 in an Si? or a CTR? or ITR? i dont get it at all

Peking
03-14-2004, 01:35 PM

Eh???? Just cause the gauge says that doesn't mean you can go that fast :confusem: Like Tripp says, your post makes little to no sense.

You know what, how about not being stupid and telling people how you drive like a fool. You own radar guns??? Ok where did you get those. You drive that fast for shits and giggles, for what reason. Cause you just want to. You are a perfect reason for why we have laws. What happens when something happens, huh? I have nothing but anger for what you have said.

siver-SI
03-14-2004, 02:04 PM

If you check your car and make sure everything is teight and you have the right rated tires this is for the most part a safe thing.

If you go into a race like Nextel Cup, ARCA, and so on many of the teams you go buy will have the rear end the the car jacked up and have the car in gear to do work on the car. There you are dealing with 100's of people around and the car is just up on jackstands not even a lift like he had it.

Most-Wanted
03-14-2004, 03:08 PM
You guys are pathetic. You can buy radar guns anywhere. I work closely with the sheriff's department and race cars. Not that it's any of your business. We use radar guns to tune high output race bikes. My radar speed of 165 was on a 1997 cbr 600, it posted 178 on the speedo. This was done on a private test track at an undisclosed location. I hope this clears up a few things for you assholes.

Most-Wanted
03-14-2004, 03:10 PM
And Peking if you open your eyes and read my post, I clearly stated there is error in reading a speedo. That is why we use radar guns. You can suck it!

Low Rider
03-14-2004, 03:55 PM
You guys are pathetic. You can buy radar guns anywhere. I work closely with the sheriff's department and race cars. Not that it's any of your business. We use radar guns to tune high output race bikes. My radar speed of 165 was on a 1997 cbr 600, it posted 178 on the speedo. This was done on a private test track at an undisclosed location. I hope this clears up a few things for you assholes.

It's time to cool it a bit... all around guys. There is no need for name calling! We are all better than that. :rolleyes:

seattlecivic
03-14-2004, 04:06 PM
too much hostility here... I can't wait for it to get warmer :-) Then we can all kick back in the nice summer sun and sip on some cool ones, eh fella's? :-)

FCobra94
03-14-2004, 07:25 PM

Uh oh...SvA is gonna be all over this one :(

Rueda del Queso
03-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Ok, so there is an error in the speedometer, makes sense since the speed is calculated based on gear and rpm's and we all know are tach is way off. But it seems that if anything the car speedometer would say that it is going faster in the same way the tach reads higher. Then of course there is the problem of gearing, check this out:

Redline: 6800 rpm

1 : 3.062:1
2 : 1.769:1
3 : 1.212:1
4 : 0.921:1
5 : 0.738:1

Final drive : 4.764:1

Stock Tire Revolutions/Mile: 862

Max Speed: (6800rpm/0.738/4.764/862r/mile)x60min/hour = 134.62 mph

In order to reach 145 mph the tires would have to be 800 revs/mile which is equivalent to a 225/45/18 tire that could never possibly fit in our wheel well anyway. Or if you were going 134 mph and put the car in neutral while you happened to be falling off a cliff you could reach 145mph, but we wouldn't be so lucky.

ep3hatchattack
03-14-2004, 10:03 PM
And Peking if you open your eyes and read my post, I clearly stated there is error in reading a speedo. That is why we use radar guns. You can suck it!

Well you can blow me you fuckin cock sucker!

jk, but dont talk shit to Peking, he is a mod and a friend, so he may have came off a bit harsh, but i too was a bit unclear about it when i first read it. Then i saw 929 again and realized you were talking bikes...... btw you sound like james bond with all the top secret info hehe..... anyways, we dont need Q to prove to us you went that fast, i trust ya, anyways, be safe and take care, dave

danoonez
03-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Rueda del Queso

Redline: 6800 rpm

1 : 3.062:1
2 : 1.769:1
3 : 1.212:1
4 : 0.921:1
5 : 0.738:1

Final drive : 4.764:1

Stock Tire Revolutions/Mile: 862

Beautiful work.

pimpn24
03-14-2004, 11:44 PM
vouch for most wanted.... when most wanted hit his 144/5 he was riding side by side with my 99 si with minimal mods also most wanted has been on the gun with our frineds at st lucie county sheriffs dept. So any1 that doesnt bleive that either cars can touch 145 come for a ride and ill be MORE THAN happy to show ya and i am sure most wanted wouldnt mine scarin the $hyt out of ya either. And to all you yuppies that say " 145 is too fast" buy a d@mn hover-round or somthin, this post wasnt made for people to wine about loss of control of vehicles it was about top speeds so grandmas and ms daisy`s please do not post, just read,, nod ,, and click . and as for " pealing off rubber" is most wanted`s line of work he is trained to do such speeds in and out of traffic so lets not worry like most wanteds mama... but wait i get it ... maybe its those damn cybernation turbo kits that wont let ya get to 145 .. ur welcome for the ride bitches!!!! .. happy delting moderator

BlasTech
03-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Allz I can say is though the AERO-FACTOR is "out the window" for EP-PILOT (ironic avatar?)...I totally RESPECT you for not doing this on public streets where mother walk around with thier babies.

Thank you. http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Damn, doesn't Area 51 have a long, abandoned stretch to test on?

Peking
03-15-2004, 12:25 AM

:rolleyes: You should have said that in your earlier post. I hope you could understand where I misunderstood your post. So understand that I was angry for what I was reading (not having all the info, was making your post sound like you were doing this on the street).

:confusem: Um... no thanks. Also alittle childish.

But whatever man, also you should read Sir Medic new rules. Harassing posts/PM's will not be tolerated.

[QUOTE]Most-Wanted wrote on 03-14-2004 08:32 PM:
You truly are amazing! You butt right in and talk about something you have no knowledge of. For sport, I tune race cars and race bikes. I also work with DEA, FMP, Sheriff's Dept and several other agencies. At what capacity, that's my business. So keep your nonsense to yourself.[QUOTE]

So I am just supposed to magically know that you do all that. God, explain yourself better, and there will be no problems. Don't get all mad at others who take what you say the wrong way. Cause you did say it a certain way.

Have a nice and safe day :)

phatfreeza
03-15-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by danoonez
Beautiful work.

there goes danoonez and his physics brain at work... hahahah :cool:

danoonez
03-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by phatfreeza
there goes danoonez and his physics brain at work... hahahah :cool:

Hehe, I wish I'd thought to do all that math. Rueda del Queso did some damn good number crunching. I was just admiring it.:D

phantasia
03-15-2004, 10:25 PM
i had my ep speedo pegged at 140+, during a 3:30 am pennsylvania turnpike run, last summer, for a moment or two. i don't think i will ever do it again, it was fucking hardcore. i was like... overdriving my headlight beams. but i had it pegged. give or take a few mph due to speedo error, i would say the ep tops out somewhere between 135 and 145.

eurosteez
03-15-2004, 11:35 PM
I got to 138. Whats top speed with hondata?

STP03BlueSI
03-16-2004, 05:58 AM
My EP only allows me to go 95mph.

That is just enough speed for a delorean to go back in time.:D

btw- Please keep it to a safe speed. I really don't want to read in the news, or see pics of a EP flipped, or smashed because of a "high speed run"

Chris

Rueda del Queso
03-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Top speed with stock redline is:

With Hondata the redline is 7700 rpm, so:
Max Speed: (7700rpm/0.738/4.764/862r/mile)x60min/hour = 152.44 mph

That is with stock tires, however, which you probably wouldn't/couldn't take to 150+mph. If you had some 215/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires, that have 843 revs/mile and are rated for up to 168mph, it would be:
Max Speed: (6800rpm/0.738/4.764/843r/mile)x60min/hour = 137.66 mph
Max Speed: (7700rpm/0.738/4.764/843r/mile)x60min/hour = 155.88 mph

The max speed is absolutely limited by redline, gearing and tire size. There are also limits introduced by power and aerodynamics, but you can't get around the revs. The speed limit with stock tires is 134.62mph, period.

danoonez
03-16-2004, 10:51 AM
The max speed is absolutely limited by redline, gearing and tire size. There are also limits introduced by power and aerodynamics, but you can't get around the revs. The speed limit with stock tires is 134.62mph, period.

Why can't people understand this?

irrational
03-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by hamlet9634
the guy hits 136 with no friction and no wind resistance, and says that GEARING is what limited his top speed, and some momo says he got to 145 on the street. My experience agrees with the 136, which i hit on the freeway and bounced off the rev-limiter.

unless you have hondata (higher fuel cut-off), or a different set of gears, you CANT go any faster. Intake and exhaust won't change a gearing limted top speed, and neither will a turbo. EXACTLY! well put man. i am tired of hearing people THINK that they are going any faster than ep pilots 136 mph without the mods you listed.

Most-Wanted
03-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Boy, you guy's really got this down to a science:)

bobdobbs
03-16-2004, 03:21 PM
The speed limit with stock tires is 134.62mph, period.
Are you sure about 862 revs/mile? I get 833:

R=15/2+((195*0.6)/25.4)=12.1"
C=2*pi*12.1=76.06"
revs/mile=5280/(76.06/12)=832.95

That brings top speed up to 139, but maybe you've got a more accurate R?

Most-Wanted
03-16-2004, 03:34 PM
UH OH, A loop hole has been found!!

Rueda del Queso
03-16-2004, 03:55 PM
I got that number from Michelin's website for the specs on 195/60/15 tires here (http://www.michelinman.com/assets/pdfs/doc_energymxv4plus.pdf). The 862 revs/mile doesn't quite make sense as just a raw calculation because you will indeed get 832.95 from that. I would assume it is because their is some overlap between the tire and wheel and the tire gets compressed slightly. The Michelin number of 862 is on track with pretty much all the other manufacturers for that size tire, usually ranging from about 850-860 revs/mile. I suppose it could be possible to increase the height and therefore decrease the revs/mile of the tires by increasing the pressure signigicantly above manufacturers specs, which is a possibility I hadn't thought of before.

bobdobbs
03-16-2004, 04:48 PM
I'll take a measurement at home, or if someone could, please post the height of the stock Michelins...

skooba
03-16-2004, 04:58 PM
wow havent seen you in a while bob

MrSi2u
03-16-2004, 05:38 PM
dont forget to include tire pressure. tire height will vary with different psi. if the tires are low itll take more revolutions per mile. my 2 cents...correct me if im wrong

bobdobbs
03-16-2004, 05:49 PM
I think we're assuming pressure to-spec.

Low Rider
03-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
I'll take a measurement at home, or if someone could, please post the height of the stock Michelins...

Diameter = 24 inches ;)

195/60/15's

eurosteez
03-16-2004, 06:49 PM
hmm my stock tires were at 19 psi(&still are) when it hit 138. I've always thought my speedo was pretty accurate and the tach was off in the upper ranges.

Most-Wanted
03-20-2004, 05:02 PM
This is to show that my car's will do the speeds I'm talking about. I cannot vouch for anyone else, but this is my proof. These cars will go these speeds and here is a picture of the speedometer to prove it. This is on my boosted car and yes the speedo is in the clear past the 145 mark. My stock car may be a tad slower on overall top speed, but all I stated was it was near the 145 mark, and it was.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pbf7eeb0bb0a5a23af44764c9deecea83/f948b9cb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p619f5797cb755ad69063ce6b181b9217/f948b9c7.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p3176e3109e9cedeafec79cced2ada126/f948b9be.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pa4f819c2c7cade4238c8191793c23222/f948b9c2.jpg

irrational
03-20-2004, 07:09 PM
thumbs down for red x

redronin22
03-20-2004, 07:17 PM
ive never seen a faster red x as well

siver-SI
03-20-2004, 08:09 PM
This is to show that my car's will do the speeds I'm talking about. I cannot vouch for anyone else, but this is my proof. These cars will go these speeds and here is a picture of the speedometer to prove it. This is on my boosted car and yes the speedo is in the clear past the 145 mark. My stock car may be a tad slower on overall top speed, but all I stated was it was near the 145 mark, and it was.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pbf7eeb0bb0a5a23af44764c9deecea83/f948b9cb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p619f5797cb755ad69063ce6b181b9217/f948b9c7.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p3176e3109e9cedeafec79cced2ada126/f948b9be.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pa4f819c2c7cade4238c8191793c23222/f948b9c2.jpg

You have Hondata? I noticed your RPM's are above a stock EP's full cut off. If you have a higher full cut off then you will be able to go faster then a stock ep.

Most-Wanted
03-21-2004, 08:13 AM
My limit is only set at 7500 on the boost car. And that is why I put more than 1 picture, to show where the speedo would be at stock cut off. Look again and you'll see it is still above 140mph. Even with pictures you all still talk shit. Oh well, you all must have a bad bunch of Si's if you can't get them near 140. Too bad for you!!!

Rueda del Queso
03-21-2004, 08:55 AM
Why didn't you just say from the beginning that you had a raised rev-limiter? Obviously it is possible to go above 134.62 with a higher fuel cut-off. With 7500 rpm, that's up to 148.5 mph so I don't doubt you went that fast. If you had said that from the beginning there wouldn't have been so much argument, jeez.

Most-Wanted
03-21-2004, 04:09 PM
OMG! What is the confusion??? Both my 2003 EP Hatches will go past the 140mph mark on the speedo. One is heavily modded, the other is basically stock. The stock car has done it several times. I guess I will just have to take pictures of it's speedo also to prove it. It is like arguing with kids at this site. Grow up!

Peking
03-22-2004, 12:01 PM
Why didn't you just say from the beginning that you had a raised rev-limiter? If you had said that from the beginning there wouldn't have been so much argument, jeez.

Exactly :confusem:

OMG! What is the confusion??? Both my 2003 EP Hatches will go past the 140mph mark on the speedo. One is heavily modded, the other is basically stock. The stock car has done it several times. I guess I will just have to take pictures of it's speedo also to prove it. It is like arguing with kids at this site. Grow up!

Dude it seems like you got some issues. No one is arguing with you :rolleyes: You are making a big deal over nothing. Take a step back and breath. Cause the only one acting like a kid is you :D

I should have added this the first time, but had to leave to go to school. We have to take more care in what we post and how we react to what is posted. It is easy to get the wrong idea, and is difficult to see what and how the other person really is trying to say something. After seeing your ride, I fully believe what you are saying. Yet I do fell the earlier posts might give the wrong idea to those who are less experienced.

Most-Wanted
03-22-2004, 02:33 PM
Peking- Funny, you didn't have that attitude when I was talking to you face to face in Daytona.

Rueda- There is no confusion, my stock car is at stock rev limit and also tops over 140mph. If you look at the tach at stock limit, it is also over 140.

Peking
03-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Peking- Funny, you didn't have that attitude when I was talking to you face to face in Daytona.

Rueda- There is no confusion, my stock car is at stock rev limit and also tops over 140mph. If you look at the tach at stock limit, it is also over 140.

That is cause I let it go from that stuff before, in person you are a cool dude. Yet when reading this stuff, I have to say you need to remember that folks are going off of what you post. So having complete info is key. I forgot to put a smiley at the end of my post, letting you know that I was joking. Why would I really say you are acting like a kid when you are older than me with a hot girl friend and a sweet ride :tongue: :D

Most-Wanted
03-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Fair enough, I miss understood your reply. I tend to get a bit on the defensive side. You saw the car, you know how it run's. Can you blame me??? I am only trying to get people to understand you can have great reliability and massive HP. And for the most part, all I hear is how shitty aqua mist and SFP is. Oh well, I'm out of breathe on all this and am going to have fun with my car. I will be posting the times it puts out on Wednesday. It was good to meet you and hope you enjoyed Daytona.

Peking
03-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Fair enough, I miss understood your reply. I tend to get a bit on the defensive side. You saw the car, you know how it run's. Can you blame me??? I am only trying to get people to understand you can have great reliability and massive HP. And for the most part, all I hear is how shitty aqua mist and SFP is. Oh well, I'm out of breathe on all this and am going to have fun with my car. I will be posting the times it puts out on Wednesday. It was good to meet you and hope you enjoyed Daytona.

Yeah, we all become defensive here once and a while. I usually keep a pretty nice guy image yet have been known to be harsh from time to time.

Your right the car is very impressive, can't blame you for that. And over time and learning I can see and understand that reliability is possible (and has been done) with huge numbers. With the right knowledge and funds, you could run forever.

It was great meeting ya'll and looking forward to next year. You guys coming to Nopi in Sept? If so you should show with us :D

speedking604
03-22-2004, 07:31 PM
hey mostwanted.......that silver si with turbo, is that yours???if, where can i get that red vinily you put on your taillight???i want one......hows the turbo going?anyproblem???i'm still confuse if i'll get turbo or supercharge. any tip>>??

thanks from speedking

Most-Wanted
03-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Peking- We are 90% sure we're going to Nopi this year. My g/f wants to go and she normally gets what she wants:) Gl;ad you had fun in Daytona. I'll e-mail you right before Nopi if we are going.

Speedking- The company is called Pacific Coast in Seattle, Wa. It is transluscent vinyl. If you want, pm me and I can send you some. I have the template for the Si.

Peking
03-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Peking- We are 90% sure we're going to Nopi this year. My g/f wants to go and she normally gets what she wants:) Gl;ad you had fun in Daytona. I'll e-mail you right before Nopi if we are going.

Speedking- The company is called Pacific Coast in Seattle, Wa. It is transluscent vinyl. If you want, pm me and I can send you some. I have the template for the Si.

Most def. do that folk, EP3's at the Nopi Nats in the ATL :D

l33t
03-23-2004, 11:46 PM
I've gotten mine up to 138 on the speedometer before in texas late at night

STP03BlueSI
03-24-2004, 08:45 AM
Most-wanted, and Peking- Glad to see you to didnt beat the piss out of each other in the parking lot.:D

Brian Post the pics up again all I am getting is that Mad sexy Red X.

Chris

BTW!! Brian we will have to get a group to travel from FL to NOPI!

Peking
03-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Most-wanted, and Peking- Glad to see you to didnt beat the piss out of each other in the parking lot.:D
Brian Post the pics up again all I am getting is that Mad sexy Red X.
Chris
BTW!! Brian we will have to get a group to travel from FL to NOPI!

LMAO, if he wasn't cool then we would have thrown down :D Winner takes the girl and the car :tongue:

minileedxr
03-24-2004, 03:17 PM
the fastest i ever hit was 132mph on the highway with 4 people in the car. by the way, my car is all stock.

karlo_ep3
03-24-2004, 08:36 PM
i got mine to 136-138 on a slight decline on I-15. All the wind noise, engine noise and slight vibrations made it scary. I still could have gone a little bit more, I guess I had 200 more rpms (i think) to go.

I did 132 on a flat part of the I-15 before.

George Knighton
03-24-2004, 08:43 PM
It is like arguing with kids at this site

LOL... Wake up! They are kids!!

Most-Wanted
03-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Peking- LOL... I don't mess with Georgia boys. They fight dirty. Hey check out my post in the 1/4 mile section. You will be impressed. Guess who has the fastest hatch.

Peking
03-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Peking- LOL... I don't mess with Georgia boys. They fight dirty. Hey check out my post in the 1/4 mile section. You will be impressed. Guess who has the fastest hatch.

Haha, we ain't so bad. I checked it out, very impressive. Now we have someone who we can proudly brag about to all those folks who think even boosted run high 14's :p

Very nice, wish I had more money. Maybe down the road I could give you a run for your money :D