PDA

View Full Version : JRSC Fitment

Russell T
03-14-2004, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know if the charger for the SI will physically bolt on to the K20a2 ie the motor in my euro ctr? The differences in ecu is obvious but as i'm getting the K-pro soon anyway it matters not. What about the injectors (440's?) and the belt are they all compatible? Wheres the best shop to order from that'll ship to me or that are in the orlando area as i'm there often. Thanks people, its apprieciated.
Russ

surfsi2
03-14-2004, 03:47 PM
YES, they made the ports for the A-2 so you can order for the A-3. Call JR and I'm sure I read this when they first starting publishing this.

surfsi2
03-14-2004, 03:49 PM
I'm sure they had the Type-R inmind when designing the product.
Safe, boyahkasha!!!

02SilverSiHB
03-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Russell T
Does anyone know if the charger for the SI will physically bolt on to the K20a2 ie the motor in my euro ctr? The differences in ecu is obvious but as i'm getting the K-pro soon anyway it matters not. What about the injectors (440's?) and the belt are they all compatible? Wheres the best shop to order from that'll ship to me or that are in the orlando area as i'm there often. Thanks people, its apprieciated.
Russ
it would seem more logical to get the k20a3 jrsc for your k20a2. reason being, they had to make it slightly different to fit in the engine compartment because the Acura type s, was a tad different fit...so get the k20a3 jrsc for fitament issues.

And yeah, k-pro will solve your problems for tuning...so toss that power card from jr out the windo.

The belt should be compatible...since you guys have electric power steering like our car...correct? no worries, the belt will work.
440 are compatible with the k20a2 and k20a3, there is not difference in that area.

so far www.jacksonracing.com site has the best price to offer...only 2595 now.

Russell T
03-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Thanks guys, did email jackson racing but had no reply. Thought the fitment would be the same, yes we have electrically assisted steering too. Thanks again.
Russ.