PDA

View Full Version : USDM and JDM headlights

dustinhurley
10-04-2002, 12:42 PM
I just have some general questions about our headlights. First off, I have PIAA bulbs in my headlights, driving lights, turn signals, side markers, and rear liscense plate. I hate the way they look in the turn signals and driving lights because the light is so blue and not white like the headlights. I guess what I'm asking is what are you guys doing with your bulbs? I thought I saw someone put an amber bulb in the driving light, and I though that looked cool, kinda like an RSX. So I may do that and put the amber back in the turn signals and side markers too. If you have done this, I want to see a pic please. About the JDM lights. Do they have the same set-up with the little driving light and all? And I've seen stuff about the CTR having HID's which I don't doubt, but is the ugly yellow-ish bulb still in the driving light spot? Sorry if this is too long and confusing. Just let me know what you all think.

DownTheHatch
10-04-2002, 03:44 PM
Yea I did this before to see what it looked like:

dustinhurley
10-04-2002, 04:44 PM
I kinda like that. I'm gonna do it and roll around like that for a while. I get annoyed by the smallest things and two lights next to each other that are different color just kills me, unless there is an obvious contrast white/yellow instead of white/blue-ish white.