PDA

View Full Version : Who all got an MBRP exhaust?!

SmoothOperator
10-04-2002, 01:53 PM
I know a few other people got parts from the MBRP groupbuy. Whether it was just the muffler or the midpipe. I'm curious to know what you all think of yours? Did anyone get the twin cannister muffler?!?!? I wanna know!

DrPimpSiR
10-04-2002, 02:04 PM
Single tip here. The first one produced. Sounds excellent and I know I feel a power increase.
How does everyone like theirs?

66elwood99
10-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Single Tip here also! Cat back.

I really like it and it's sound. My wife isn't to keen on it, because now I'm driving faster because I sound like I should be going fast!

Easy application :)

Very pleased :)

dustinhurley
10-04-2002, 05:43 PM
I'm unfamiliar with this brand. I'd like to see some pics and some dyno results. They can't be too bad if they have enough sense to make parts for the EP.

odyessy SI
10-05-2002, 07:05 AM
yea i'm also interested in seeing a dyno test on the mbrp exhaust cuz i'm still thinkin of ordering one who knows if the results are good enough maybe i'll be like the only person with the twin canister:p

MPgrunt81
10-05-2002, 08:43 AM
I gave up on asking fro a dyno... But I'm still hopeful...

SmoothOperator
10-05-2002, 11:22 AM
Well, I might be going to dyno my car with JSIR sometime in the near future. If I do...I'll be sure to post the results here. All I have is the exhaust so far.
BTW I can definately feel a difference since adding it.

HK_EP3
10-05-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
Well, I might be going to dyno my car with JSIR sometime in the near future. If I do...I'll be sure to post the results here. All I have is the exhaust so far.
BTW I can definately feel a difference since adding it.

what do u mean by having an exhuast? u changed the whole system? or just headr? cat? midpipe? muffler? im confused...

SmoothOperator
10-05-2002, 02:29 PM
I've got the entire catback exhaust. So far that's the only engine mod I've made. So that way, if and when I dyno, I can show the results of JUST having the MBRP exhaust.

MPgrunt81
10-05-2002, 10:34 PM
Smooth Operator,

That would be greatly appreciated man. Good luck btw.

2k2civicSi
10-05-2002, 11:29 PM
i have the single can i love it not ricey at all sounds so good people always ask who makes it feel the power more in response then actule power but i love it ill be on the dyno on wends but it wont help much cuz it will be with i/h/e