PDA

View Full Version : 2003 6 spd. accord

myeverlovinsir
10-04-2002, 04:27 PM
Went into my honda dealer today to get the sched. maint. done and saw the new 2003 accords in the showroom. They are quite diff. from past accords and look very appealing. My dealer tells me that shortly they will have a 6 speed std. version coupe of the new accord, same styling as the 2003 now, but 2 door and with 240 horses standard. sweet. Looked under the hood and they look just like our EPs in design but with a 6 cyl. Interiors are full leather and hand stitched stearing wheels just like ours. In my opinion they are more luxurious than our cars, and much more power options. (not my style, but a great car none the less)
Would any of you opt for the 03 accord when it becomes available?

Also asked if and/or when a CTR version would be avail, he just paused and said not likely. Oh well, per chance to dream, will just have to mod the shit out of what we have until that wonderous beast arrives at our ports.

My Ever Lovin SIR...:p

natesi
10-04-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by myeverlovinsir
Went into my honda dealer today to get the sched. maint. done and saw the new 2003 accords in the showroom. They are quite diff. from past accords and look very appealing. My dealer tells me that shortly they will have a 6 speed std. version coupe of the new accord, same styling as the 2003 now, but 2 door and with 240 horses standard. sweet. Looked under the hood and they look just like our EPs in design but with a 6 cyl. Interiors are full leather and hand stitched stearing wheels just like ours. In my opinion they are more luxurious than our cars, and much more power options. (not my style, but a great car none the less)
Would any of you opt for the 03 accord when it becomes available?

Also asked if and/or when a CTR version would be avail, he just paused and said not likely. Oh well, per chance to dream, will just have to mod the shit out of what we have until that wonderous beast arrives at our ports.

I saw the new Accord sedan yestersay. The back looked *awesome* but the front was BARF.

I really like the looks of the coupe pictures, although the front is pretty much the same.

The cool thing about the 240hp is it's naturally aspired AND runs on regular gas (not "premium") like most high out put V6es. The 6 speed V6 will be fast (when the 6 speed comes out, that is).

IceD out N CALI
10-04-2002, 06:46 PM
i'd like to see one of those accord coupes in person

NemesisITR
10-04-2002, 07:59 PM
It would be a toss up between the G35 coupe, Accord coupe, and 350 Z.

raph
10-04-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by NemesisITR
It would be a toss up between the G35 coupe, Accord coupe, and 350 Z.

350z all the way. i dont even think the accord or g35 even belongs in the same category,

IceD out N CALI
10-04-2002, 10:58 PM
that new 6-speed accord will probably pull mid 14's on the track

myeverlovinsir
10-05-2002, 01:02 AM
It will be in a league well above any SIR (SI) available. Dam.

Mr Sparkle
10-05-2002, 01:39 AM
I would take an Acura TL Type S over the G35 anyday....as soon as it gets the 6spd.
TL with factory body kit....mmmm

snubnose
10-05-2002, 07:55 AM
How much is the 6 speed manual, 6 cylinder 240 hp?